013

-------- °° --------
[ 1.13 ]
❛First Quidditch Game❜
-------- °° --------

The morning of the Slytherin vs' Gryffindor quidditch match had arrived

The morning of the Slytherin vs' Gryffindor quidditch match had arrived. The students of Hogwarts were buzzing and the atmosphere in the great hall was ecstatic.

Haru and Yoongi were both wearing the Slytherin colours proudly whilst eating breakfast, excited for the match that would begin soon.

Even Jimin was excited. Excited to see the Gryffindor team crash and burn, especially with a player like Jeon as their seeker. They stood no chance.

Jimin laughed to himself at the thought, causing Haru to look at him weirdly. "What's got you all smiley this morning?" Haru elbowed the boy playfully.

"Just can't wait to see Jeon fail and cause the Gryffindors to lose." Jimin spoke, clearly amused. Although it was wrong to see him be so happy over something so minuscule, it warmed harus heart to see him excited about something at school.

"You think you could do better?" Haru challenged jokingly, however Jimin failed to see it as a joke but as a serious statement.

"What are you saying Lee? I'd fly circles around Jeon and his stupid team of Gryffindors." Jimin snarled whilst taking a bite of his apple.

"I was only messing around Park." Haru laughed, seeing how worked up he got over nothing.

—•••—

After breakfast the three Slytherins made there way down towards the quidditch stands, ready for the match.

They managed to get decent seats, however they were stood closer to the Gryffindor supporters than they wanted to be. They were all dressed from head to toe in Gryffindor colours; they were also cheering very loudly when the red players flew onto the pitch.

Hoseok and Taehyung were excited to see their friend make history and play well. Jimin however, was ready too see him fail and humiliate himself and the team in front of the school, or maybe even see him injure himself.

As the game began, the two sneakers flew round the pitch waiting to see the small flying object, the snitch. Whilst the rest of the players were too invested in scoring and earning as many points as they could for their team.

The game was moving rather slowly, Yoongi was bored out of his mind and just wanted his bed, whereas Haru was watching her team intensely hoping they'd score some time soon as they now have the ball.

It wasn't until Gryffindor had scored first that everyone had jumped out of their seats. The school, minus the Slytherin house of course, erupted into cheers. Jimin let out a dramatic sigh, as well as a chain of curse words at their sudden goal. Haru was also a bit down, but instead of showing it she just continued watching her team.