029

-------- °° --------
[ 2.14 ]
❛Another year comes to a close❜
-------- °° --------

"Seriously Taehyung, could you be any slower?" Jungkook groaned at his best friend

"Seriously Taehyung, could you be any slower?" Jungkook groaned at his best friend. He stood, not so patiently, in their dorms doorway waiting for his friend.

The boys were already late for the train enough as it is, nevermind Taehyung taking forever to pack added on to that. Hoseok, being smart, had left earlier with Haru to get a seat while they could, not wanting to wait around any longer for the two boys.

Taehyung had forgot to pack away his things, only realising the morning of departure he had yet to pack. Resulting in him being late, not to mention him complaining as Jungkook went to leave with Hoseok and Haru, making Jungkook late also.

"If we miss this train again, theres no way I'm getting back in that death trap of a flying car of yours." Jungkook pointed at the boy, shuddering as he remembered the events at the start of the year.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." Tae rolls his eyes, shoving the last items of clothing into his case messily and zipping it up with magic.

"Seriously." Jungkook gave him a blank look, while Tae just shrugged.

"There was no way I was attempting to zip that up." He points to his rather large suitcase, causing his friend to chuckle.

" He points to his rather large suitcase, causing his friend to chuckle

"Let's just go." He sighs, walking out of their dorm for the last time in a couple of months; Taehyung hot on his tail whilst he dragged his full suitcase behind him.

They just hoped they weren't too late...

—•••—

"I'm guessing you're feeling all better now?" Haru smiled at the boy as they walked along the bustling platform.

"Why thankyou Lee, and yes I am feeling an awful lot better." He answers, "it was rather scary though, being petrified." He leaned closer the girl whilst wiggling his eyebrows, making Haru chuckle. Hoseok too laughed at his own joke.