058

-------- °° --------
[ 4.11 ]
❛Jimin the ferret❜
-------- °° -----—

"Jeon jungkook!" Dumbledores voice boomed, everyone turning to the Gryffindor who wore the look of pure shock on his face, himself completely confused as to what was going on

"What the fuck." He whispers. Both Hoseok and Taehyung look at the boy sat between them in worry. Jungkook had froze, he didn't remember putting his name in the goblet, Merlin he couldn't even put it in if he wanted to as he's too young?

Hoseok violently pulled Jungkook up from his seat, the boy stumbled and scowled at Hoseok before slowly walking down the aisle towards Dumbledore as the man watched his every move carefully.

When he reached him, Haru watched as Dumbledore places the paper into Jungkooks hand and he reads over it, looking down at the paper just as confused as he was.

He looked shaken up as he walked over to join the other champions. Haru couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy as everyone looked at him with disapproval, some shouting out about the age restriction and how he 'cheated' the system.

Haru could see just by his facial expressions that Jungkook didn't put his name in the Goblet of fire and it wasn't fair how everyone was acting negatively towards the boy.

As the Champions were escorted out, no one was able to keep their mouths shut when they were finally out of the room. The great halls silence now overtaken with loud chatter.

"What was Jeon thinking? He is certainly going to get himself killed doing all those challenges." Soyeon said, resting her arms on the table as she leans closer over to Haru and Jimin who were sat opposite herself and Yoongi.

"He wasn't thinking, because he didn't do it." Haru simply states as she keeps her gaze locked on the door the champions had just disappeared out of, earning frowns from the three Slytherins around her.

"Haru how else could it of happened? Of course he put his name in and cheated the system somehow." Soyeon looked at her friend weirdly.

"Even if he could cheat the system, Jungkook wouldn't of done it. Did you not see his face? It was obvious he had no clue how his name was chosen, but what is clear is that something is going on." Haru reasons as she raises her eyebrow at Soyeon who only scoffs.

"Do you two believe her?" Soyeon looked between Jimin and Yoongi, who looked as if they wanted to be anywhere else but where they were now. Haru turned to Jimin, giving him a look that dares him to try and test her right now.

Despite Jimin hating the Gryffindor though, he knew he had nothing to do with his name being chosen, even if it were Harus words or not.

"I actually do believe Lee, I don't think Jeon put his name in the Goblet. Although it'll surely be entertaining seeing him fail out there." Jimin laughed, Haru narrowing her eyes at him although secretly happy with him since he believed her.