020

-------- °° --------
[ 2.5 ]
❛Salazar Slytherin❜
-------- °° --------

5 ] ❛Salazar Slytherin❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"May I have your attention please." Professor McGonagall asked from the front of the class, "Today we will be transforming animals into water goblets." She tells the students in her classroom.

Haru noticed how Jimin had suddenly perked up at the mention of todays lesson activities. It seems it is something he may possibly find interesting, for once.

McGonagall took out her wand and tapped it three times on the bird, which was perched patiently on her desk. "Feraverto." She said calmly.

Haru groaned internally, knowing she had already done this spell back in first year and struggled greatly. Thanks to Jungkook however, she managed to somewhat master the spell.

The bird suddenly began to change, becoming see-through and it's body morphing into that of a small goblet. Its feathers soon disappeared, it's body becoming silver steel/glass instead.

The class looked amazed.

"Now it's your turn." She gestured to everyone with her wand, "Who would like to go first?" McGonagall asked. "Mr Kim." At the mention of his name, Taehyung looked up at the professor nervously.

" At the mention of his name, Taehyung looked up at the professor nervously

"One, two, three, Feraverto." She urged him on. Taehyung visibly gulped before following her orders, drawing out his wand. His, broken wand.

Taehyung raised his wand and recited the spell perfectly, copying the actions the same also. His pet rat, Yeontan, did in fact turn into a water goblet... However, it kept Yeontans fur and even his tail.

The whole class erupted into fits of laughter, including Jungkook and Hoseok. Jimin laughed so hard he ended up falling off his chair and fell to the floor, which made Yoongi and Haru nearly wet themselves even more.

 Jimin laughed so hard he ended up falling off his chair and fell to the floor, which made Yoongi and Haru nearly wet themselves even more

"That wand needs replacing Mr Kim." McGonagall advises, clearly bored, once the class had calmed themselves down.

Once everyone was quite again, Hoseoks hand immediately shot up. Haru looked at him confused, wondering what he was doing but he only smiled at the girl. What he asked next shocked the three Slytherins.

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets." Hoseok asked. The whole class fell eerily silent, anticipating McGonagalls answers. She looked uneasy with the question Hoseok asked, but yet she still answered.

"Very well." McGonagall nods.

"Well, you all know of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin...

...Now three of the founders co-existed quite harmoniously. One did not. Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all magic families. In other words, pure bloods...

...Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. Now according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this very castle, known as the chamber of Secrets. Though shortly before departing, he sealed it until that time when his own true heir returned to the school. The heir alone would be able to open the chamber and unleash the horror within, and by doing so, purge the school of all those who, in Slytherins view, were unworthy to study magic." McGonagall finished explaining, leaving the students both intrigued, yet scared.

"Muggle-born." Hoseok added, his own voice sad and disappointed, refusing to look up from his desk.

"Well naturally, the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found" McGonagall adds, hoping to enlighten the students, mostly Hoseok.

Haru was left intrigued by McGonagalls story and she wanted to try and learn more about the chamber of secrets, possibly even find it.

——————————————————————————————

Short chapter! But I wanted to update twice cause I won't be able to update tomorrow and maybe Friday, but not sure yet!

Hope your enjoying this story!! 💜