089

-------- °° --------
[ 6.1 ]
❛Park Manor❜
-------- °° --------

Dear Jimin,It has been a month into the Summer now, 4 whole weeks, 31 days

Dear Jimin,
It has been a month into the Summer now, 4 whole weeks, 31 days... actually it's been more than that. Well if you don't get where I'm getting at, I'm trying to tell you that you've had an awfully long time to write to me like you promised, yet you haven't.

I'm not mad, but I am bored. Extremely bored in fact that I've reached out to Hoseok. It turns out he's staying with Kim and Jeon at the Burrow's (Kim's residence) and they have kindly invited me to join for the remaining holidays. This most likely may anger you, but you have no right to be mad since you broke your promise...

Like I mentioned above I am not mad, I am bored yes. But I'm mostly worried, maybe you're just ignoring these letters I don't know, but I do hope you are receiving them and I won't have my owl flying into my room one night handing me a letter claiming these letters have been going to some old muggle couple or something... that would be nasty.

Anyways I'm excited to see you at Hogwarts in a couple of weeks time, it's crazy to think we've only got two years left... I'm guessing there's going to be a lot more changes at Hogwarts and to the wizarding world as a whole, it seems none of us are safe anymore. I do hope you are though...

From your favourite witch in the entire universe,
Haru x

Haru sighed as she folded the letter and placed it in an envelope, brushing her tongue over the tip to keep it together before stamping it shut. She wrote Jimins name before handing it to her owl who took it in her mouth happily.

"Take this letter to Park Manor, Winnie. Make sure you take it to Jimins room though, I don't think his parents will be happy to see him receiving letters from a girl. You know the drill." Haru smiled as she petted her owl before it flew off into the night sky, soon out of sight.

—•••—

Jimin read over the letter again and again with a smile on his lips, his fingers brushing over the words she had wrote as if he was brushing his fingers over her soft skin.