023

-------- °° --------
[ 2.8 ]
❛Drama King❜
-------- °° --------

"Mr Park stop making such a fuss, you can go

"Mr Park stop making such a fuss, you can go." Madame Pomfrey said as she moved to Jungkooks bed opposite him.

Haru and Yoongi rolled their eyes, watching the boy being overdramatic. "Jimin you're not seriously hurt, can we go now?" Haru groaned at the boy, annoyed with his dramatic antics.

"I'm seriously injured here Lee, show some sympathy." Jimin spoke to her as is it were the most obvious thing. Running his hand through his hair and glaring.

"Oh please, there's nothing wrong with you mate

"Oh please, there's nothing wrong with you mate." Yoongi sighed, standing up and patting the boys leg. Jimin still didn't move.

"Seriously, get up you idiot." Haru didn't care, she grabbed the boy and pulled him off the bed. Jimin mumbled curses under his breath at the girl, whilst walking out the infirmary and leaving behind the obnoxiously loud crowd surrounding Jeon.

"You're a bloody idiot Park, but well done for catching the snitch." Haru appeared next to him. Jimin didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or not.

"Uhm thankyou?" It came out as more of a question as he looked at the girl confused. Yoongi could only laugh.

—•••—

"Hey Haru! Wait up!" The said girl turned around to see Hoseok running towards her happily.

"Hey Hoseok." She greeted when the boy came up next to her. He linked his arms through the girls playfully, causing her to laugh.

"Where are you heading?" Hoseok asked the small brunette.

"I was just about to go get dinner." Haru told, originally heading to the great hall to splurge on food. "Ooo I'll join you." Hoseok invited himself along.

"How's Jeon?" Haru asked curiously, knowing the boy was still in the infirmary due to Lockhart and his 'excellent' wizarding skills.

"He's fine, his bones aren't back yet but he has to drink this potion, which is bloody horrible by the way, to help the growth." Hoseok informed Haru as they walked through the quiet halls of the castle.

"I'm sorry about Jeon, but I'm not sorry that we won." Haru cheekily spoke, happy with the fact Jimin had beat Jeon to the snitch.

" Haru cheekily spoke, happy with the fact Jimin had beat Jeon to the snitch

"Aha." He chuckled dryly, "I'm sure we will beat you next time." Hoseok rolled his eyes jokingly.

The pair reached the main hall after gossiping about anything and everything, happy to be in each others presence once again. They were even too distracted that they forgot to separate, so Jimin wouldn't see them.

However, he seen them.

"What are you doing with him?" Jimin spat as the girl sat down across from him.

"Nice to see you too." Haru sarcastically remarked, reaching over that table to put food onto her plate.

"Why are you friends with him, a mudblood?" Jimin snarled, not happy to see Haru be friends with someone other than them, not to mention a mudblood like Jung Hoseok.

"Oh please, I'm allowed to be friends with Hoseok. Plus he's the only one out of you idiots which is quite nice to me." Haru scoffs, but Yoongi coughed not liking her words.

"Oh sorry Yoongi, your nice to me too." Haru smiled at him. Yoongi wore a smug smile, while Jimin only scoffed, offended.

"Oh please." He rolls his eyes. "I'm nice to you." Jimin states as if the statement were true.

"Oh yeah right, because calling me names and pushing me over this morning is being 'nice'?" Haru rolled her eyes, but Jimins mouth fell wide open.

"They were just jokes." Jimin said, exasperated.

"Oh please, your whole life's a joke." Haru sassed, taking a bite out of her buttered bread. Yoongi laughed at Jimin, who was not happy. He looked offended even.

—————————————————————————————————-

Honestly I apologise so much for the awfully short chapter...