085

-------- °° --------
[ 5.16 ]
❛Escaping Umbridge❜
-------- °° --------

"Jungkook! Why are you running?!" Hoseok called after the boy as he ran after him along with Taehyung, Haru and even Soyeon

After the boy had recovered from his dizzy spell, he suddenly took off running through the great castle whilst mumbling random words under his breath. The others couldn't exactly make out what he was saying as they ran after him, trying their hardest to catch him but the boy was very fast... incredibly fast.

"I seen him." Jungkook started once everyone had caught up to him, slowing down to a walk much to everyone's relief. "Sirius. Voldemort has Sirius trapped in the department of mysteries at the ministry headquarters, he said Voldemort was looking for something there but couldn't find it. We need to rescue him." Jungkook explained so everyone was aware of the situation.

"Are you sure about that though Jungkook? I mean you only seen it in your head, what if the dark lord wanted you to see it? It may very well be a trap." Haru speaks with reason, her voice laced in concern, but Jungkook only shook his head defiantly.

"No. It was real, I swear. So I need to go and save hi-"

"Woah there buddy." Hoseok exclaimed as he restricted Jeons shoulders, halting the boy from walking any further. "You will not do this alone, it's either we all go to the ministry... or none of us at all." He says sternly, everyone agreeing on his words.

"But it's too dangero-" It was Haru who was quick to shut the boy up this time.

"Exactly! You can't do this alone, it will be like walking into a lions den when you're a poor defenceless bunny." Haru flicked the boys forehead causing him to wince, however she was only trying to knock some sense into that stupid brain of his.

"Let us do this Jungkook, that was the whole point of Dumbledores secret army remember...we want to help." The Slytherin pleads. "Come on Kook, you know yourself you can't do this alone." Taehyung steps in to help win him over.

"You need all the wands you can get." Soyeon smirked as she takes out her wand.

Jungkook narrows his eyes at his friends and Soyeon, he knew there was no way they'd let him go alone even if he was to lock them all up somewhere... they'd still manage to escape somehow. "Ugh Fine." He groans in defeat causing everyone to jump up and down excitedly.

"Okay, what do we do?" Haru asks enthusiastically, not at all phased by the thought that she and the rest of them were basically about to embark on a suicide mission to help save the only family Jungkook has left...some may not make it out alive.

But that is what friends are for...

"Okay Soyeon, can I trust you to go and find Neville and Yeri, oh and Luna too as we'll need their help also?" Hearing his orders, Soyeon nodded her head to ensure she knew what she was to do, before she took off running down the hall, on a mission to find the three needed students.