031

-------- °° --------
[ 3.2 ]
❛Dementors❜
-------- °° --------

"He literally always sleeps on this train

"He literally always sleeps on this train." Haru laughs whilst her gaze was trained on Yoongi, who was sleeping as per usual.

"I wonder if he ever gets, not tired?" Jimin wonders aloud, since the boy was either sleeping or studying when not in class, but mostly sleeping out of the two.

Haru laughs at his query before bringing herself to stand, "Well I want some snacks. Would you like anything?" She asked him.

"I'll just come with you, I need an excuse to stretch my legs." Jimin invites himself along, standing up and stretching his arms out above his head before leading the way out.

The Slytherin pair made their way outside their carriage, walking south down the small aisles in hopes to stumble upon the snack cart.

Whilst they were walking, the train suddenly halted abruptly nearly making the two fall over.  Steadying themselves, they exchanged frowns.

"Why in merlins name has the train stopped?" Haru couldn't help but ask Jimin, even though she knew he didn't know the answer either. "Surely we aren't at Hogwarts by now..." she found herself peering out the window besides her, only to see themselves surrounded by vast countryside - although she remembered it being a lot more sunny and bright moments ago; not stormy like it was now.

Suddenly, above them the lights in the aisle flickered before going out completely. "What's going on? Hogwarts ought to invest in an upgrade if this keeps happening." Jimin grumbled to himself, his frown deepening when he felt the clear temperature drop.

"Merlin it's cold." Haru complained, hugging her arms around her body to try and keep herself warm, Jimin coping her actions. The two then noticed how the windows began to frost over, only making them more confused.

"Last time I checked, it was Summer?" Jimin whispered grouchily to himself. He found himself taking a protective stance in front of Haru and drawing out his wand, just in case.

The temperature had dropped so much in fact, that with every breath they released, it came out as puffs of smoke due to how cold it was.

Hearing a noise, Haru turned to look behind her, her own two eyes widening when she sees a dark figure floating straight towards them. Haru tugged on Jimins sleeve wanting to catch his attention.

Jimin quickly turns around, nearly jumping out of his skin when he sees the thing coming towards them. As the thing only gets closer, Haru suddenly freezes. A sudden feeling of sadness and fear takes over her body and emotions. Instantly tears pricked at the corner of her eyes making Jimin confused.

He shook the girl, panicking when she wasn't responding to him, it was like she was lost in a daze. However, the black figure was soon right in front of them. Jimin stood in front of the girl protectively, pointing his wand and ready to cast something, but the thing only flew past them, as if it didn't care they were there.