063

-------- °° --------
[ 4.16 ]
❛Yule Ball ~ 1❜
-------- °° --------

"Okay Soyeon, how are you so talented?" Haru gasped when she seen both her hair and her makeup in the mirror

"Okay Soyeon, how are you so talented?" Haru gasped when she seen both her hair and her makeup in the mirror. Soyeon really could work miracles.

"What can I say, my mother taught me well." Soyeon gushed proudly, retouching a few strands of Harus hair before beginning to tie her hair up into an elegant updo, leaving a few pieces of curled hair to fall and frame her face.

"Not to mention you look stunning yourself." Haru complimented, winking at the girl stood behind her through the mirror.

Soyeon had already done her own hair and makeup, leaving her black locks to curl to her shoulders. "Why thankyou, but I think you'll steal the show. Have you seen your dress yet?" Soyeon asked curiously, only knowing her mother had gifted her the dress for this evening.

"No, I'll have a look when my hair and makeups completed. Knowing my mother once wore the gown for her Yule ball though, I can only imagine it's a gorgeous dress." Haru smiled as she spoke, missing her mother and father greatly.

"Well you're in luck, I'm all done." Soyeon slapped Haru's ass before pushing her into the bathroom were her dress awaits, too excited to see the girls final look.

Haru laughed as she shut the door to the bathroom, walking over to the box which sat on the bathroom side. It was a rather large box and Haru couldn't wait to open it up.

Opening the box, Harus eyes widened at the colour of the dress, it seemed very majestic looking and when she pulled it out, she couldn't help the tears that welled up in her eyes.

The dress truly was astonishing with its gold and bejewelled exterior, a dress truly fit for a queen.

As Haru slid the dress on, she was relieved to see it fitted her near perfectly, attempting to fan away her tears as she knew Soyeon would actually hex her ass if she ruined the makeup she spent so much time on

"Haru!" Her friend called, "Hurry up I want to see you, plus we're already rather late." Soyeon shouts as she banged on the bathroom door making Haru chuckle.