037

-------- °° --------
[ 3.8 ]
❛Worst Fears❜
-------- °° --------

Neville gasped loudly when Professor Snape stepped out from inside the wardrobe, slowly advancing towards the shaking boy who stood alone in the middle of the room

He shook his head, as if he was shaking away his fear. Swishing his wand, he rechanted the 'Riddikulus' spell, almost immediately Snape began to spin quickly and his usual attire changed into old womens clothes.

The class burst out into laughter as they found their scary professors humorous new look.

"Okay Neville well done, now everyone form a line." Footsteps filled the room as the students moved to form an orderly line, ready to take turns in facing their worst fears.

Haru watched on as Jimin pushed himself to the back, followed by Yoongi, Crabbe and Goyle. She frowned but when they met eyes, Jimin just shook his head as if to say drop it.

Haru reluctantly obliges and puts herself in the line behind Taehyung who was apparently up next. Haru watched as the scared boy steps forward and Snape suddenly turns from himself, into a large spider making Harus eyes widen at his fear.

 Haru watched as the scared boy steps forward and Snape suddenly turns from himself, into a large spider making Harus eyes widen at his fear

Taehyungs face instantly drops, scared whimpers quick to leave his mouth. The large spider began to move towards him, making Taehyung let out a squeal, drawing his wand out a little too quickly and casting the spell.

"Riddikulus!"

Roller skates appear on all eight of the spiders legs as its legs danced around its body, no longer having control of them, making the class laugh once again. However, Taehyung only lets out a nervous chuckle, quick to disappear back into the crowd and away from the spider.

Haru stepped forward, now her turn. She was scared yes, but she had no idea what it could be. She knew she was scared of large embodiments of water, she hated the thought of not knowing what was happening underneath her, especially since no one truly knew what could be down there.

Haru watched intently as the Boggart turns from the spider into her parents, making her frown in confusion - she wasn't scared of her parents?

Haru then gasped as she seen her mother hit with a spell causing her to fall lifeless to the floor, her father crouched over her whilst releasing uncontrollable sobs. Haru tried to ignore the tears, her shaky hands and fast beating heat, shakily raising her wand wanting to get rid of the image quickly.

However, a green light appeared from out of nowhere and Haru screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks as her dad falls lifeless to the ground too. Both their eyes remaining open, only making it so much worse.

She cries seeing her parents lay dead on the floor, feeling all to real.

"Riddikulus!" Someone shouts, the Boggart turning into a cute little puppy, however Haru couldn't see. She didn't want to see.

Steeping up to the front, Jimin was quick to rid of the evil Boggart, casting the spell which made a puppy appear instead of her deceased parents. Haru always loved puppies, he knew that.

The class fell silent as they watched Jimin wrap his arm around the broken girl, despite having only one good arm as the other remained in a sling, he still managed to help her up to her feet.

Jimin looked to the professor for permission in which he only nodded. Jimin took that as a sign of permission and began to lead Haru out of the classroom and far away from that Boggart as possible.

Yoongi and Soyeon look to both Jimin and Haru worriedly, stepping forward to offer a helping hand but he denied them politely, knowing it's probably best Haru if she was to be left alone right now and rests.

Meanwhile Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung looked at the two sadly, there must be no greater pain than losing a loved one. Jungkook was no stranger to the feeling, even if he was only a baby when his own passed. Real or not, know one should have to go through that.

—•••—

As the two friends walked slowly and quietly back to the Slytherin common room, Jimin thought it would of been best to try and carry the girl, however with one arm in a sling due to the big chicken, it wasn't possible.

But an idea soon popped into his head. The boy smiled as he walked a few steps directly in front of Haru before stopping.

Meanwhile, Haru was lost in her own world, her brain replaying the moment over and over again. She knew it wasn't real and that her parents are most likely sat at home safe and sound right now. But she couldn't help but feel like it was all to realistic, like it felt too real and that's what scared her.

As Haru was deep in her thoughts, she bumped into someone. Looking up she was met with Jimins back which was lowered to her height, leaving her confused.

"Jimin?" Haru whispers. Even her voice sounded broken to Jimin which only broke his heart even more.

"Get on." He more commanded the girl. Haru hesitates at first, but she knows very well that Jimin never takes no for an answer and so she jumps onto his back.

Jimin smiled, his heart jumping in his chest as he begins to walk again, the girl he has come to adore laying limply on his back. He felt his jumper getting wet, knowing the girl was crying still.

And so he tries his best to cheer her up...

He begins to spin around making Haru suddenly grip onto him tighter and a little scream to leave her mouth. Jimin begins laughing and his smile tripled in size when he heard a little laugh come from Haru.

It was more like a weird sob, laugh sound but he'll take it, happy to know he made the girl smile in a tough time

————————————————————————————————

I'm so sorry but I'm so bad at writing couple development or sad scenes and I have no idea why?!!

So I apologise if this awful :((

Oh just a heads up... I start back college on Monday (Shoot me) so I don't think I'll be able to update as much from then on, but I'll try cause I'm such a nice person :))