061

-------- °° --------
[ 4.14 ]
❛Dance Practice❜
-------- °° -----—

"The Yule ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard tournament since its inception

"The Yule ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard tournament since its inception. On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night of well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school, I expect each and everyone one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally as the Yule ball is first and foremost a dance!" McGonagalls voice filled the hall.

McGonagall gathered all students from fourth year upwards to to attend a meeting. On one side of the hall stood all the girls, then on the other the boys.

Haru was surrounded by the excited whispers of the girls talking about what dresses they want to wear or who'll ask them to be their dates. However, she could only roll her eyes; clearly not in the mood since she was still wondering were on earth Jimin may be.

As her eyes scanned over the boys in front of her, the blonde hair of his was nowhere to be found and so she wasn't exactly in the best of moods to dance with someone she is not fairly fond of, unless she is paired up with one of her friends from Gryffindor instead.

"Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longi-" McGonagalls words were interrupted when the doors slammed open, Filch walked in with Yoongi and Jimin held by their collars, scowls on the both of their faces.

"Sorry to interrupt Professor, but I caught these two snooping around the top floors corridors, I believe they're supposed to be with you." Filch explains with his usual snarl. Haru and Jimins eyes met; the girl was taken aback when he glared at her, leaving her confused by his behaviour.

"Yes thankyou very much, I'll take them from here." Filch released them at her word. Jimin and Yoongi straightened out their crinkled uniforms as McGonagall instructed the two to stand with the rest of the boys.

"As I was saying... Inside every girl a secret swan slumbers, longing to burst forth and take flight. Inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance." Haru couldn't help but snicker at her words.

"Mr Kim, would you like to join me please?" Taehyungs eyes widened at her request, however he obediently, but still hesitantly, slowly stepped forward to join McGonagall on the dance floor.