117

-------- °° --------
[ 7.10 ]
❛Snatched by the Snatchers❜
-------- °° --------

10 ] ❛Snatched by the Snatchers❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"That treacherous little bleeder." Taehyung snarls as he stands up from the grass. "Is there no one we can trust?" He exclaims.

"He was just trying to save his daughter Tae." Hoseok reasons. "He's right, they kidnapped her because he supported me. He was just desperate." Jungkook adds, taking off his backpack and throwing it to the floor.

Meanwhile, Haru angrily brushed off all the dirt and debris that had collected on her black jeans from the attack, she's just about had it with people trying to kill them today, or everyday for that matter.

Taehyung seemed to have a change of heart as his features softened and as did his tone. "I'll do the enchantments." He whispered, volunteering himself.

The four spread out as they went to check to find a place to set up their tent. Taehyung walked back towards the edge of the trees, but he stopped dead in his tracks when multiple large men emerge from the grass right infront of him.

They all quickly caught sight of the smug-looking; menacing men as all four of them stopped to look them dead in the eye, their heart beats quickening in worry.

"Hello beautiful." A voice sounded. Haru gasped, turning on her feet to see Scabio wearing a cocky smirk standing right behind her. He was leaning against a tree, looking way too casual for her liking.

Slowly stepping away from the creepy man, Haru turns her head slightly to make eye contact with Hoseok. With just his eyes alone, he signalled for them all to run.

Without wasting a second, the four broke out into a run, dashing away from the snatchers and further into the woods in hopes to escape them, meanwhile they all just stood and laughed about it

"Well don't hang about, snatch them." They heard Scabios order, the humour disappeared as not long after they heard the pounding of heavy footsteps, following them into the woods.