114

-------- °° --------
[ 7.7 ]
❛Godric's Hollow❜
-------- °° --------

Haru looked out at the vast scenery ahead of her, her mind racing with all kinds of thoughts

Haru looked out at the vast scenery ahead of her, her mind racing with all kinds of thoughts. Over these past two months, an awful lot had happened since she decided to leave with the three Gryffindors, and she felt it was all beginning to take its toll on her.

What happened the other night, sent not just her, but everyone over the edge as the reality truly set in. The fact that a war was taking place right now, and the fate of the result lies in the hands of the four teenagers who were now split up, divided, as the pressure on each shoulder became too much to bare.

Haru wanted to go back, she wanted to be back with Jimin and Yoongi; Soyeon... oh she hoped Soyeon was alright back at Hogwarts. She had learnt that Snape was now the new headmaster of the school and that deatheaters had taken it over - it surely wasn't the same.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook appears next to Haru, holding out his hand for her to take. Haru took one last look at the place where they had camped for the past week, the place where Taehyung had decided to leave; Hoseok going with him leaving Haru and Jungkook alone to try and find the sword of Gryffindor.

"I'm ready." She whispered, looking up at Jungkook next to her with a small smile, placing her hand in his just as the world around them began to spin.

The two landed on top of a rocky cliff, looking out across the sea as the waves crashed harshly against the rocky wall of the cliff, the two way too high up to even be affected by the splash of the angry; ruthless waves.

They both sighed, beginning to do what they have had to do every single time they set up camp at a new place. "I've got the tent, you can do the enchantments." Haru mumbled as she grabbed the bag that Hoseok had thankfully left for them.

Jungkook obliges wordlessly, walking around the area where Haru had begun to set up the tent, chanting the three names which made up the protection spell.

Over the next week or so, the temperatures plummeted just like Haru and Jungkooks mood. The two tried to stay positive, in fact they even played a radio they had found in the bag also, thankful that this time it played cheerful music rather than the listing of names Taehyungs radio emitted.

Speaking of Taehyung, he and Hoseok hadn't returned, much to Haru's dismay. However, it seemed Jungkook couldn't care less, he thought himself and Haru were managing just fine on their own... he was just too stubborn to admit that he missed Taehyung and Hoseok was dearly.

During this week however, Haru realised Hoseok must of knew something which may help them, as he didn't take hardly any of his belongings with him when he left with Taehyung. He even left behind the book Dumbledore had given him in his will.