S E Q U E L

G R Y F F I N D O R S K N I G H T

The Gryffindor trio, consisting of three young wizards had earned themselves quite the reputation around the castle of Hogwarts, and the wizarding world even

The Gryffindor trio, consisting of three young wizards had earned themselves quite the reputation around the castle of Hogwarts, and the wizarding world even. Their names were Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jungkook - the boy who lived.

Throughout their last two years at Hogwarts, the trio needed no help from anyone, believing themselves capable enough (despite being only the young ages of eleven and twelve at the time) to tackle the challenges Hogwarts happened to throw at them and only them; not even the well-known devious; sneaky Slytherin trio in the same year as them.

Wether they fought angry bathroom trolls, played a brutal game of wizarding chess, confronted a three headed - not so friendly - guard dog, kill a large Basilik or even deal with an 'out for Gryffindors blood' Park Jimin. The trio of boys took them on bravely alone.

However, when their third year catches up to them all to quickly and they are at the maturing ages of thirteen and fourteen, they quickly realise matters begin to grow more challenging and dangerous.

In their third year they are warned of a prisoner of Azkaban escapee who is out to kill Jungkook, a wizard and witch eating werewolf is roaming all too close to the grounds of Hogwarts and spine-shivering dementors 'guard' the castle... they believe help is inevitable.

With help occupying their thoughts, who no better to ask than a selfless Hufflepuff in their year who descends from a famous magical beast and creatures expert, Newt Scamander himself... Myra Scamander.

Myra Scamander was a shy; innocent hufflepuff who spent her whole time at Hogwarts so far going unnoticed and she wished to keep it that way. But it was hard to remain invisible to the world when three of the most popular students in her year, let alone the whole school, bother her constantly for help.

Well, she is in for one Merlin of a ride...

—•••—

Hey lovely readers! As you all know this book has been published for just over a year now, and finally finished a couple of months ago! I absolutely adored writing this story and coming up with my own twists and putting my own interpretations of the Harry Potter Universe by incorporating BTS!

A lot of you loved this story as much as I do and I have missed recently writing BTS x Harry Potter stories and so I made the rash decision to create another! :)

I know crazy, but this time I bid my ultimate bias goodbye (I'm sorry Jimin I <3 U) and brought my bias wrecker into the light, Jeon Jungkook.