118

-------- °° --------
[ 7.11 ]
❛Back in his arms❜
-------- °° --------

"Let me go!" Haru demanded as she struggled in the arms of the two snatchers who held a firm grip on both her arms and shoulder, pushing her forwards harshly as she tried to bury her heels in the ground in hopes to stop moving

The sky was dark and grey when the four had arrived with the snatchers at the place where they had planned to take them. The weather clearly mirrored the mood and atmosphere that took over the entire group, but it wasn't until Haru looked up and seen where they were being taken to, she felt her heart sink in her chest.

As they were pushed down the cobblestone path, the large house that stood over them like a giant, made Haru's heart beat accelerate. Her stomach did flips at the thought of being here...at Park Manor.

Was she ready to see Jimin again? She hadn't seen him for months now and it was tearing at her fragile heart more and more each day... if he's here - if he's in there right now, Haru doesn't know how she'd react or even better yet... how would Jimin react to seeing her after so long?

Once the snatchers had pulled the group up to the large gates that separated them from inside the grounds of Park manor. Scabio has his guy push Jungkook up front so he was more visible to the small few dressed in black that were approaching from the other side of the gate...Haru could recognise that wild curly black hair anywhere.

Jungkooks face was pressed forcefully against the gate causing him to groan at the uncomfortable position. Bellatrix, who now stood against the gate herself, looked uninterested at the boy who's face was still under Hoseoks spell. It was only when Scabio turned Jungkooks head to expose the weird scarring on his cheek, did her eyes widen.

The three helpless teenagers watched on with nervous eyes, it was clear she recognised Jungkook although she still seemed doubtful, it was what she said next however which was what made Haru's breath hitch in her throat

"Get Jimin." She whispered slowly, her evil eyes never leaving Jungkooks.

He was alive. That was all that was going through Haru's mind when she was being pushed forwards through the gates; being pushed closer and closer to her love who she strongly believed was most probably dead by the hands of the dark lord himself.