110

-------- °° --------
[ 7.3 ]
❛Wanted in London❜
-------- °° --------

The four teenagers eyes widened before quickly flinging themselves back against a roadside railing

The four teenagers eyes widened before quickly flinging themselves back against a roadside railing. They happened to have apparated right in the middle of a muggle road, a red double decker bus narrowly missing the opportunity to run them over, only just scraping to safety.

With all four breathing heavily from both the apparating and adrenaline of the events from only the last few minutes, they looked around to see Hoseok had taken them to a muggle street, bustling with hundreds of muggles going about their evening. All were too oblivious to notice that four teenagers had appeared from out of nowhere in the middle of a road.

"Come on, lets go." Hoseok says as he guides the others from out of the road, leading them to a busy footpath where they pushed through muggles to get to wherever Hoseok was taking them. They stood out in their formal wedding wear compared to the informal; casual muggle clothing.

"Hoseok, where even are we?" Jungkook asks as he follows behind the boys foorsteps, struggling to keep up. "Shaftsbury Avenue." Hoseok answers. "I used to come to the theatre here with mum and dad. I don't know why I thought of it, it just popped into my head." The four failed to miss the sad look his expression withheld.

"Hoseok I get where on the run and we're wanted and all, but could you slow down. A girl can only walk so fast in heels." Haru whined from behind, pushing her way past muggles walking the opposite way as she tries to keep up with Hoseok and the other two boys.

"We'll have to change then." The three frowned at Hoseoks words, however the boy takes a sharp left away from the busy crowds, turning into a dark alleyway that was clear of any muggles.

Haru's heels echoed with each step against the cobblestone, the sound bouncing off of the bricked walls in the rather narrow walkway. Hoseok began to fiddle with his trusty bag that he had with him the whole time, clearly in case of emergencies.

Halting to a stop, everyone crowded around Hoseok as Taehyung held the bag open for him as he went digging inside shoulder length deep again, making Jungkook frown. "How does that work then?" He questioned in which Hoseok only smirks in a cocky manner as a reply.

"It's an undetectable extension charm." He answered, then pulling out clothes and giving them to him. "You're amazing you are." He laughed as he looked down at the clothes he had been given, consisting of a grey jumper with a khaki green jacket paired with black jeans and timberlands.

"You know me so well." He grinned making Hoseok roll his eyes. "Of course I do, you're lucky I even brought you the timberlands." He replied before gifting Haru her own set of clothes.

"Why thankyou." She said in a posh voice, happy with her cropped white jumper, denim jacket and black jeans and to top it off, her signature black boots.