124

-------- °° --------
[ 8.5 ]
❛Battle of Hogwarts 2❜
-------- °° --------

Jungkook threw his body back against the stone pillar, his breathing heavy as the feeling of fear took over his emotions and his own vison clouded with his

Voldemort stands before his loyal followers as they base themselves on the top of the hill which resides besides the grounds of Hogwarts... A trembling feeling of nausea coursed through his body as he felt what he could only guess was another of the seven horcruxes that were keeping him alive, being destroyed.

Realisation dawned on him when the horrifying truth was that only one horcrux remained... his precious Nagini.

"... my lord..." One of his followers began to check if their master was alright, however it ended in a terrible fate for the man.

"Avada Kedavra!" He turned to shoot the man with the green curse that made him draw his last breath as he fell to the floor no longer alive.

"Come Nagini... we must keep you safe." He whispered before himself and the snake apparated off the hilltop, not at all phased by the death of one of his followers which he had caused with no remorse.

Jungkook gasps loudly as he looks up at both Taehyung and Hoseok with wide-eyes, his mouth agape as he learnt what exactly it was they had to do.

"Kook, what is it?" Taehyung asked him, crouching down before his best friend in worry; Hoseok following suit.

Meanwhile, the three Slytherins stayed close together and to the side as they watched on with curious eyes.

"It's the snake." He breathed out. "The snake, she's the last horcrux." Both Taehyungs and Hoseoks eyes widen at the revelation, even Jimin and Yoongi wouldn't of guessed that the mans 'pet' would be a horcrux.

" Both Taehyungs and Hoseoks eyes widen at the revelation, even Jimin and Yoongi wouldn't of guessed that the mans 'pet' would be a horcrux

"Well where is he? Where's the snake?" Taehyung presses, but Jungkook only plasters a pained look on his face, shaking his head in denial. "I don't know." He whispered in a small voice, disappointed In himself.