119

-------- °° --------
[ 7.12 ]
❛One last promise❜
-------- °° --------

"Crucio!" Haru screamed in pain for what felt like the thousandth time, her agonising screams of pain tormenting a helplessly stood Jimin as he flinched against Yoongi, his dark eyes squeezed shut as he wasn't able to witness the scene before him ...

"Crucio!" Haru screamed in pain for what felt like the thousandth time, her agonising screams of pain tormenting a helplessly stood Jimin as he flinched against Yoongi, his dark eyes squeezed shut as he wasn't able to witness the scene before him any longer.

Bellatrix eventually lifted her curse; an amused smirk adorned her chapped lips as she watched as Haru lay on the floor, her chest heaving up and down heavily as sweat trickled down from her forehead and neck.

Her eyes were heavy, the colour from her skin drained as her body was beyond the point of weak from enduring one of the unforgivable curses many times...yet she still managed to lift her head and deliver a heated glare to the mad woman.

"Is that all you got?" Haru scoffs with a raspy voice, immediately breaking out into a fit of coughs after her words.

Bellatrix had to admit, she admired the fight and spirit the young girl had within her and she couldn't of been more prouder of her nephew to win himself a witch like Lee Haru. However, she was fighting for the wrong team, and she wouldn't let that go unpunished.

Bellatrixes' smirk grew as she threw yet another spell at Haru, which sent the girl spinning through the air across the room, hitting her back against the stoned wall harshly before landing on the floor in a heep; instantly groaning and wincing at the pain which coursed through her tired body.

It was then that Jimin had, had enough - he couldn't stand and do nothing anymore, despite his families wishes.

Jimin broke from Yoongi's grip, running across his living room to Haru's crippled figure; throwing himself down and blocking her body from his aunts wands view, stopping her from inflicting more harm than she already had.

"Enough!" He shouts, holding his hand up as tears began to well up in his beyond tired eyes. Narcissa lets out a sob-like sound, immediately covering her mouth with her shaking hand as she witnessed her broken boy still fighting, breaking her motherly heart.

Haru immediately swung her arms around Jimin, clinging onto him for dear life as she was scared, scared of what more Bellatrix will do to her. Despite her strong facade... Haru had never been more petrified in her life, and Jimin seen this.

No one said anything, the three adults and Yoongi only stood and watched a young member of their family care so much for someone, whispering comforting words into the girls ears as he had his eyes clutched shut tightly, as if he was trying to erase the images he had just saw.

Lucius who had been quiet all this time, stepped forwards towards the two, ignoring the pleas of mercy from his wife as he grabbed Jimins collar and yanked him from off of Haru, throwing him across the floor where Yoongi was quick to help him up.