011

-------- °° --------
[ 1.11 ]
❛Betrayals❜
-------- °° --------

Arriving back to Hogwarts after Christmas break was such a relief for Jimin, he had, had the worst holiday and was bored out of his mind

Arriving back to Hogwarts after Christmas break was such a relief for Jimin, he had, had the worst holiday and was bored out of his mind. He wouldn't admit it, but he actually missed the sassy brunette witch he had grown close to, but she didn't need to know that.

Jimin and Yoongi were currently sat alone in a compartment in the first years part of the train. Yoongi had fallen asleep, so once again Jimin found himself bored on the Hogwarts express, finding himself waiting for the snack cart to arrive.

Haru was running round his mind, he couldn't wait to see her and ask what she had been up to over Christmas. Yet he was also wondering why his peaceful atmosphere had yet to be disturbed by her presence.

Jimin quickly grew impatient waiting for the cart, deciding it was best to go and find it himself. He walked out of the compartment and began walking down the narrow aisle. Scowling at the fact the service on this pathetic train was atrocious, when a voice drew him out of his thoughts.

"Yo shorty!" Jimins scowl deepened at the nickname, turning around to face his best friend. She was already dressed in her Slytherin robes, her brown locks tied up into a bun, with a bright smile on her face.

"I'm not short." Jimin glared at the smaller witch. Haru merely laughed at him before turning her expression from happy to one of anger.

"So where was my letters Park?" She narrowed her eyes whilst stepping closer to the boy, wanting answers.

"My owl died." He said rather quickly, not meeting her eyes, this only added to Harus suspicions.

"Don't lie to me Park." She narrowed her brown eyes at him. Jimin was really scared at what she may do if she realised he was obviously lying.

"Fine." He huffed our. "I couldn't owl you because of my father. He didn't want me to be distracted and to focus on my studies, all Christmas long." He confessed, his expression turning to one of sadness.

Haru indeed felt sorry for the boy. How could a father be so cruel to his own son? Her fake angry expression turned sympathetic and Jimin noticed.

"I don't need your sympathy Lee." Jimin snarled, returning to his cold exterior. Haru realised sympathy and compassion was something Jimin disliked towards him, especially in regards to his family.

She simply rolled her eyes, something she found herself doing many times when in the company of Jimin. "Stop being a dramatic ass and take me to your cabin." She smiles cheekily and turned Jimin around pushing him by his shoulders in front of her.

"Wrong way Lee." Jimin taunted, laughing at the girl who turned their direction around quickly and pretended like nothing happened.

"I knew that shorty." She mused.

—•••—

It was quidditch season at Hogwarts, which meant a lot of hyped up students. Many walked around in their training kits; with their brooms smugly, whilst others wore the colours of their house more prominently to show just who exactly they were rooting for.

Although one student was not happy at all...

Park Jimin.

First years weren't allowed on the Quidditch team, only second years upwards. However, a certain Gryffindor first year managed to make it onto the team, which is still a mystery to the Slytherins and it left one extremely ticked off.

The Slytherin students sat and talked happily whilst eating breakfast, although Jimin was too busy hexing jungkook in his head, he was so fuming in fact he stood up from the table and advanced over to the three Gryffindors.

Yoongi and Haru turned to each other wide-eyed, realising this wasn't going to end well at all. Hurrying after an angry Jimin, they wondered what on earth was he planning to do.

When Jimin made it to the Gryffindors table, he almost felt himself gag from how much bright red and orange was in his line of vision. The Gryffindor trio were quick to notice his presence and glared at him.

"What are you doing here Park?" Jungkook questioned. Jimin however ignores him and instead reaches down to feel up the large package that lay on the table in front of them.

"That's a broom, you're in for it now Jeon. First years aren't allowed brooms, it's against the rules." Jimin smugly remarked. Haru, who since arrived, just mentally facepalmed at her friends stupidness.

"Have you not heard the news Park?" Jungkook asked, a cocky expression adorned on his face now, which only made Jimin wanted to slap it off.

Of course Jimin had heard the news, every single bloody student was talking about it, however he was too stubborn to want to believe it.

"Jungkook here is the youngest seeker of the century." Taehyung informed him smugly. As much as the three were Harus friends, their cocky expressions weren't settling well with her and it made her speak up, in defence for her Slytherin friend.

"How did you get it Jeon? Let me guess you pulled the 'I'm the boy that lived' card." She scoffed. The three Gryffindors were taken back by her comment, however a proud-looking Jimin told them everything they needed to know.

"Got Haru to fight your battles now, Park? How low even for you to rely on a girl." Jungkook smirked at the boy, who's faced turned to one of anger, he was about to say something but Haru angrily cut him off.

"I don't know where this confidence has come from Jeon, but please let me remind you that I'm a much better witch than you'll ever be, cut the crap and remember who saved your ass from the troll. Oh wait, it was me and Taehyung." She replies bitterly to the boy before her.

"Haru I'm sor-" Jungkook began to apologise but Haru was not having it.

"It's Lee to you." The girl spat before walking away. Yoongi following closely behind, whereas Jimin still had more to say.

"You can talk bad about me, but when you speak down on Haru, the greatest witch in our year AND my friend, that's when you're walking on thin ice Jeon. Watch your mouth next time or else I'll have to shut it for you." Jimin threatened before walking off to find Haru and Yoongi.

Jungkook sat there in shame, he didn't know what came over him to talk down on his friend like that, his friend who had shown him nothing but kindness during his time at Hogwarts. He was just angry at the fact Haru stood up for Jimin over them.

He guessed he underrated Harus and Jimins friendship.

————————————————————————————————

My, my, my smh there's so much angst for such young children... I promise they will mature sooner than expected lol :)