057

-------- °° --------
[ 4.10 ]
❛The four champions❜
-------- °° -----—

Sunlight peaking through the partially closed curtains awoken Jimin from his deep slumber, his eyes squinting open as they adjusted to the bright light of the morning sun

He groaned loudly in displeasure, not wanting to get up from bed yet and so he hid his face back into his arms. However, whenever Jimin was awoken, he struggled to fall back asleep and so he fought the tiredness and opted it was best to just get up.

Once his eyes had finally adapted themselves to the light he looked around the room, confusion settling in when he realised he was not in his own room.

He turned to his right and his eyes widened when he seen he was lay next to Haru. She was lay on her belly, resting her head on one arm while the other had somehow draped itself over Jimins torso during the night.

He thought for a moment, but mentally hexed himself when he remembered she had asked him to stay last night. He wasn't gonna lie, but that was one of, if not the best sleeps he had ever had in a long, long time.

Turning to face Haru again, the smile on his face grew when he seen she was lay there so peacefully; looking as beautiful as ever.

He ran his hands up and down Harus arm which was draped across him, whilst he admires her features. Her sun-kissed skin glowed in the morning sun, pieces of her blonde hair had fell from its place and framed her face. Her pink lips were formed into a small pout as light breaths escaped then.

Jimin wouldn't mind if he awoken to this view every morning, it was a lot more pleasurable than Yoongis loud snores.

The bliss moment was quickly interrupted however...

"Haru! Time to ge- what the fuck are you doing here?" Soyeon had barged through the door whilst shouting, but her voice lowered to a whisper when she seen Jimin in her friends bed.

Jimin smirks at her, raising an amused eyebrow. "Yoongi kicked you out his bed did he?" He seemed to mock slyly making Soyeon scowl at him.

"Oh fuck off and answer my question." She grumbled, still whispering as to not wake Haru up. If the blonde witch was to hear this conversation she'll be asking millions of questions.

"You have no right to ask me any, especially since I've been kicked out of my own dorm room every night just so you two can do your business, banished to sleep with fucking Crabbe and Goyle." Jimin snarls, he didn't like the girl one bit, even if she so happened to be Harus friend.

"Hey." She protested, "I already apologised for that, besides it was Yoongi who did that not me." She scoffs in displeasure.

"Whatever, piss off back to Yoongi. If you wake Haru up I won't hesitate to lock you out of the common room next time." Jimin warns as he snuggled into Haru who moved a bit in her sleep.