111

-------- °° --------
[ 7.4 ]
❛Sneaking into the Ministry❜
-------- °° --------

Early the next morning, Haru feels herself let a large yawn escape from her lips as she stretches her body out, her muscles feeling stiff due to her lying down for hours as she slept in a rather uncomfortable position

Early the next morning, Haru feels herself let a large yawn escape from her lips as she stretches her body out, her muscles feeling stiff due to her lying down for hours as she slept in a rather uncomfortable position. It took her a moment to realise someone was shaking her shoulder, quite roughly may she add, making her force her heavy eyes open and see Taehyung stood over her, the bright early morning sunshine blinding part of her sight making her squint up at him.

"Come on Haru, Jungkook thinks he has found something." The tiredness from Harus body suddenly disappears as she lifts herself up from off of the old, worn-out mattress she lay upon as she follows Taehyung into the kitchen.

Jungkook and Hoseok were sat across from each other on the kitchen table. Haru sat herself down next to Jungkook, ready to hear the so-called news, which was so important apparently that she had to be awoken just to hear at this very moment. "What is it then?" Jungkook hands her over the locket he had shown her back at hogwarts, making her frown.

"We found a room upstairs... a room belonging to Regulus Arcturus Black." He informs the blonde witch, her eyes widening quickly. "R.A.B" Haru whispers, thinking the exact same as everyone else. Could it be the same person behind the note left inside of the locket?

Jungkook took out the note that was left with it and began to read it aloud for them all to hear it. "I know you will be dead long before you read this. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it." He recited.

"R.A.B is Sirius' brother?" Taehyung asked, quite amazed at the new information. "Yes." Hoseok answers. "Question is... did he manage to destroy the real Horcrux?" Jungkook wonders.

"Well if he didn't, then it could be anywhere and near impossible to find now

"Well if he didn't, then it could be anywhere and near impossible to find now." Haru speaks up followed by a disappointed sigh. The four pondered over her words in silence, she was in fact right and that only put a damper on their moods.