043

-------- °° --------
[ 3.14 ]
❛Execution❜
-------- °° --------

The day of Buckbeaks execution had soon arrived and the three Gryffindors were on their way to Hagrid's hut

The day of Buckbeaks execution had soon arrived and the three Gryffindors were on their way to Hagrid's hut. It was on their travels however, that they spotted Park and his group of Slytherins lounging around by the big stones near the path.

Jimin was the first to see the three approaching, his lips curving upwards in mischief, "Ah, come to say hello have you?" he opens his arms wide for added dramatic effect.

At his words, Haru looked up and seen them, confused as to why they would come here at this time. "Guys, what are you-" Haru was cut off by Hoseok pulling out his wand, charging straight at Jimin in a hurry.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" He spits, Jimins eyes growing wide in fear as he backs up quickly into the large rock, Hoseoks wand pointed at his neck.

"Hoseok! What in merlins name are you doing?!" Haru shrieks as she jumps up, running to the boy and placing her arm on his lifted one, trying to get him to lower his hand

"You don't know?" He questioned her angrily, side glancing the girl only to see her face display a look of confusion.

"Know what?" She asks, looking between the three boys suspiciously. Jungkook steps forwards, pointing his finger accusingly at Jimin.

"He did nothing but run to his dear father, claiming Buckbeak had nearly killed him. Lucius in turn went to the ministry and demanded Buckbeak dead." He exclaimed in fury, looking at Jimin through heated eyes of hatred.

Jimins expression quickly fell to one of confusion also - he knew nothing of this. All he did was tell his father about his accident with Buckbeak, not expecting him to go to such lengths, thinking he didn't care enough about him to do such a thing.

"Is this true?" Haru whispers, raising her head to look at Jimin, who only shook his head violently in denial.

"Haru I swear, I didn't know he would get the bird executed." He pleaded for her to believe him, looking at the girl desperately despite Hoseoks wand pointed at his neck.