060

-------- °° --------
[ 4.13 ]
❛Breakfast with the Gryffindors ❜
-------- °° -----—

It was the morning after Jungkooks victory and Haru had woken up extremely happy, the feeling of confidence returned as she believes the boy even has a chance of being titled the Triwizard champion

However her good mood didn't last long. Jimin and Yoongi were no where to be seen, Haru looked all over the school grounds yet still no sight of them, She even asked Zabini about there whereabouts but he claimed to have no clue.

So that left Haru to go to the great hall on her own, Soyeon would of joined her but instead she lays in bed asleep, the sleepless night due to her throwing up every 5 minutes did her no good.

Sitting down with a heavy sigh, Haru angrily shoved her spoon full of cereal in her mouth, earning a few glances from her fellow Slytherins.

Hoseoks eyes found the girl when she walked into the hall, immediately knowing she wasn't in the best of moods. Watching her as she sits alone, he frowned wondering where Park was?

Taking a deep breath he stood from his seat, everyone watching him as he bravely walks over to the Slytherins table like prey walking into a predators den. Slytherins nudged each other and snickered at him, but Hoseok just shook them off and walked over to Haru.

Haru looked up from her bowl when she felt someone sit next to her, surprised to see Hoseok sat there with a nervous smile.

"Right I'm gonna make this quick because I look like I'm about to be eaten alive." Haru laughs as Hoseoks looks around and gulps. "Come sit with us cause I don't want you to sit alone. Don't worry the Gryffindors will be fine with you as long as you show you mean no harm." Hoseok doesn't wait for her answer, instead he grabs her hand and pulls Haru up from her seat and literally drags Haru over to the Gryffindor table.

Hoseok let go of her hand when they arrived, Haru quick to turn around and try and walk away but Hoseok places his hand firmly on her shoulder and forced her to sit down.

Haru looked around and seen the Gryffindors frowning at her, so she just smiled and waved, earning relieved smiles in return.

"Hey Haru!" Jungkook smiles his signature bunny grin at her, happy to see she was sat with them this morning.

"Hey guys." Haru greets warmly and smiled, thanking Hoseok as he poured her some tea for herself.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked as though they had never fell out, Haru happy to see them together again after Taehyung must of realised Jungkook must of been absolutely crazy to try and put his own name into the Goblet.