051

-------- °° --------
[ 4.4 ]
❛The Triwizard Tournament❜
-------- °° --------

"Park!" Jungkooks shout echoed off the walls of the empty corridor of Hogwarts

"Park!" Jungkooks shout echoed off the walls of the empty corridor of Hogwarts. The Gryffindor chased after the blonde Slytherin who was currently walking with Haru towards the Great hall for their first dinner back at the school, which was the renowned introductory feast.

"What do you want now Jeon?" It was clear Jimin wasn't in the mood to deal with Jeon now, he didn't even bother to turn around and face him, but he grabbed Harus hand in his own to make her stop with him.

"We know it was you." He snarled, this making both Haru and Jimin to look at him confused, not exactly catching on to what he was getting at.

"What are you on about Jeon?" He asked impatiently as he glared at the boy.

"You were dressed just like them, in all black. Not to mention how you disappeared right before the attack." He poked his finger into Jimins chest, making the blonde grow angrier by the second.

"Listen Jeon, you don't know what you're talking about so keep your big nose out of it." Jimin seethed, trying to take a threatening step closer to the Gryffindor, but Haru held him in his place.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you end up just like your father. A no-good dark lord follower." He smirked. Harus eyes widen at his cruel; accusing words.

"Don't you dare speak a word about my father! You know nothing!" Jimins anger reached its boiling point as he charged towards Jungkook, ready to teach him to not accuse people of such things he doesn't understand.

Haru quickly stepped in front of him, putting distance between the two boys once again as she wanted to be the one to put the cocky Gryffindor in his place.

"Listen Jungkook quit acting like you know everything and face the facts. Jimin was actually with me before the attack happened, and he even saved my life! He is anything but his father so shut your mouth before I shut it for you." Haru exclaims as she glared hexes at the boy, making Jungkook submissively back away from the two Slytherins.

Jimin was grateful of Haru. No matter what he does or doesn't do, she has shown that she will always fight his corner and that is one of the many things he has come to like about her.

"Whatever." Jungkook scoffs before pointing an accusing finger at Jimin. "He is not as innocent as you think he is." Jungkook says as he looks at Haru, as if pleading with her to believe him. But she just couldn't betray Jimin like that and jump to conclusions, as long as he's not wearing the mark that was shown in the sky, then to her, he is innocent.

But even if he does wear the mark, despite her beliefs, she has been with Jimin for too long and cares about him too much to just leave him alone in a world that's so dark.