066

-------- °° --------
[ 4.19 ]
❛The Second task❜
-------- °° -----—

"Where the fuck is she!" Jimin shouts, throwing a book in Yoongis direction, his eyes widening before he ducks down out the way of the flying object

"Seriously." He looks at Jimin offended.

"She said she'll be back Yoongi, it's been over four hours now and she's still not here

"She said she'll be back Yoongi, it's been over four hours now and she's still not here." He seethes as he runs his hands through his hair exasperatedly.

"Dude you need to chill." Yoongi takes a step forward, taking in Jimins raging appearance. His hair was all over the place due to him running his hands through it so much; his tie was hung loose around his neck and a few buttons of his untucked shirt were undone.

"How am I supposed to chill? It's fucking midnight and she's still nowhere to be seen." He growls out, his breathing becoming harsher.

"Jimin this isn't good, just look at you." Yoongi gestured to him, "you're literally having a mental breakdown over Haru not being by your side for a couple of hours." Yoongi shakes his head in disbelief at him.

"I'm not bothered about that, I'm bothered that something may have happened to her! You never know what goes on within the walls of this bloody school." Jimin murmurs, beginning to pace around the common room once again.

"Jimin, this isn't healthy. You need to sleep, we can find Haru in the morning." Yoongi was trying to reason with him but the blonde Slytherin was having none of it.

"Fine you leave me no choice." Yoongi mutters making Jimin frown and turn to face him, his eyes widening when he sees his wand pointed right at him.

"Somnium." Yoongi casts the spell. Jimins eyes become droopy before they close completely as he collapses unconscious onto the couch. 

Sighing, Yoongi walks up to the boy and throws him over his shoulder. "You really are a drama queen aren't you." Yoongi chuckles slightly as he carried him up to their dormitories.