104

-------- °° --------
[ 6.16 ]
❛Sectumsempra❜
-------- °° --------

Haru felt herself regaining consciousness after a deep sleep

Haru felt herself regaining consciousness after a deep sleep. The bitter temperature of the morning began to nip at her bare shoulders, resulting in the girl letting out a small groan of protest before gripping the sheets and pulling it higher up her body. Reluctantly opening her heavy eyes, the girl came face to face with a smiling Jimin.

"Morning love." Jimin whispers as he leans forwards and places his warm lips on her forehead, his toned chest exposed due to the now fallen blanket.

"Morning." Haru smiles back as she couldn't help but run her hand through Jimins blonde hair. The boy closed his eyes and leaned into her touch, the soothing feeling taking a toll on his fatigued body despite just sleeping.

Jimin wrapped his fingers around the girls wrists before pulling her closer into him so he could cuddle with her warmth as he was beginning to feel the cooler morning temperatures also.

Haru gasped however, when she realised the two of them were still very much naked after the events of the night before, their items of clothing left scattered around them after being tossed off in a surge of impatience.

"What's wrong love?" Jimin smirks as he pulls her even closer into his arms as they rest comfortably around her waist. "Nothing." Haru squeaks out, her cheeks turning pink from the flashes of memories from their antics last night so she hid her flushed face in his chest.

Jimin lets out an amused laugh, rubbing the girls back despite his teasing. A comfortable silence fell upon them after that as Haru could feel herself drifting back into a somewhat coma like state. Before Jimins voice filled her ears.

"You know what they say is true...the second time is an awful lot better." Haru's head flew from out of Jimins chest as she glared 'Avada Kedavras' at the smirking boy, but this only caused him to laugh out loud once again. The melodic sounds like music to her ears, despite her being 'angered' by his words.

"I swear to Merlin Par-" Haru began before she was rudely cut off by him. "Shit!" Jimin cursed as he quickly attempted to untangle himself from both Haru and the sheets.

The girl let out a small scream when Jimin finally stood up, his entire body exposed to her before she was quick enough to cover her eyes with her hand, the image of Jimin Jr instantly clouding her thoughts.

"What are you doing?" Haru exclaims with her hand m still covering her eyes, she could hear Jimin fumbling around the space around the bed as he retrieved his items of clothing and began to dress himself, the sound of a zipper filling the air.

"I completely forgot..." He mumbled absentmindedly before he faced Haru. "Yoongi should be arriving any minute now. He wanted to check in with me and how things were going with the cabinet and I promised him that it would be finished and working... but it isn't." Jimin quietly breathed out the last sentence.