098 ~ {21+}

Warning! This chapter contains mature themes and is not suitable for readers under the age of 21...

Lol I know y'all are still gonna read if your under, but I've always wanted to write that warning ahaha! Anyways have fun reading guys ;)

-------- °° --------
[ 6.10 ]
❛One passionate night❜
-------- °° --------

10 ] ❛One passionate night❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"I need to tell you something. But please promise me you won't run away. Promise me you won't paint me out as a monster, although I most probably am one already... just, please don't hate me Haru. Let me explain myself." Jimin whispers as he takes a hold of the girls face in both his warm hands.

Haru looked up at him with worried eyes, but nods her head nonetheless. She knew she could promise Jimin this, it wasn't hard for her to promise the person she has come to love most to stay by his side no matter what.

"I promise." She whispered with a small smile. Jimin looked into her eyes for a few seconds, slightly shocked that she had promised considering how badly he has been treating her, he thought she would want nothing to do with him anymore.

Heaving a long sigh, Jimin pecked Haru's lips with his own making the girl shocked to feel his lips upon her own again so briefly before he stepped away, creating some distance between the two.

"I'm going to show you something okay, but please listen to my reasons once you see." Jimin pleads, his eyes beginning to gloss over making Haruu all the more concerned for him. If there was one thing she hated in her life, it was seeing Jimin cry. He didn't do it a lot, although he was an emotional boy with strong feelings, he was still the type of boy to hold them back in front of others to appear strong to them. So when he did cry, then it was clear he really was struggling.

Haru watched him intently as he looked at her anxiously. She knew very well already what may be happening, but she was ready for it. She had prepared herself for this moment ever since she found out Jimins family were deatheaters and had a history working for the dark lord.

Haru's assumptions were proved correct when she seen Jimin slowly bring his hand to wrap around his school shirts sleeve on his left arm. The girls breathing quickened when the material slowly lifted up, beginning to show his smooth skin underneath.

Haru gasped softly when Jimin lifts his sleeve up all the way, now exposing the horrid mark adorned on his once pure skin. Jimin looked down at the mark with such disgust and regret, he hated that it was scarred into his skin but there was nothing he could of done to prevent it.

"My family, he would of k-killed them... and y-you would have d-die-"

"Shhhh, it's okay." Haru whispers softly as she made herself stand in front of the shaking boy. Her thumbs swept across his cheeks as they cleared away the tears that began to fall from his sad; broken eyes.