109

-------- °° --------
[ 7.2 ]
❛A wedding amongst chaos❜
-------- °° --------

The following morning was the morning of Joongs and Fleurs wedding

The following morning was the morning of Joongs and Fleurs wedding. Many thought it would be both stupid and selfish to hold a wedding amongst a dark war, however Haru thought it was a brilliant idea. It would put everyone who attends mind at ease; able to enjoy some moments of happiness before everything turns completely miserable.

Haru had stationed herself in front of the large mirror in Taehyungs bedroom, staring at her reflection as she did both her own hair and makeup ready for the wedding ceremony and party.

Haru had curled her blonde locks in loose curls that hung freely down her shoulder and back. Her makeup was subtle but flawless, she was quite proud actually, especially with her successful eye-liner which enhanced her dazzling golden lids and hazel eyes.

Everyone was scattered around the house or outside as they got themselves or the grounds ready for the wedding. "How the bloody hell does Hoseok manage to tie these?" Haru stopped what she was doing to turn behind her, only to see Taehyung struggling to tie his tie.

Haru rolled her eyes playfully before standing up from her seat on the wooden floor, approaching the boy who wore an agitated face at the silk material hung loose around the neck of his white dress shirt.

"Come here, you're absolutely useless." Haru mocks with a teasing smirk before beginning to tie his tie for him.

"You ready?" Haru smirked, Jimin playfully glaring at her as he tucks in his white school shirt. "Yes." He replied, walking to the door and past Haru but she stopped him with a single finger on his chest.

Jimin wore an amused smirk as he looked at Haru before down to her finger. "Forgetting something?" He frowns for a second, however when her hands reach up and around his collar, he realises he forgot to tie his tie.

As she tied his tie for him, it didn't take long for Jimin to lose himself as her face was so close to his. His heart couldn't take how cute yet beautiful she looked, her brown eyes hidden underneath her long lashes as they focused on his tie, not to mention her teeth nibbling on her lush bottom lip which was driving him crazy.

"What would you do without me huh?" Haru suddenly speaks up, snapping Jimin out of his love-struck trance as she teases him, her eyes focused still on his green tie as she finished the last touch.

"There we g-" Haru couldn't get the words up as she looked up to meet Jimins intense stare, her cheeks turn pink as she only just realised how close they were to each other.

Despite knowing Jimin for five years, it had only been recently that the boy affected her in such a strange way. It was like when he was in the room, it was only him and she always found herself wanting to be with him and make him happy, back in first or second year she couldn't of cared less. But there's something about his charming yet mysterious personality, his warm brown eyes that hide away behind the facaded cold ones. How he wants nothing more than for her to be happy and safe too... not to mention the feeling of his lips on her own. It all drives her insane.