108

-------- °° --------
[ 7.1 ]
❛Seven Jungkooks❜
-------- °° --------

Jungkook stood looking out of his bedroom window, watching the Dursley's pack their belongings into their car as they planned to leave very soon

Jungkook stood looking out of his bedroom window, watching the Dursley's pack their belongings into their car as they planned to leave very soon. Word got around that Voldemort had returned and even though the Dursley's were muggles, they were aware of the Wizarding world and Jungkooks magical abilities and so they wanted to get as far away from him as possible, thinking its best to no longer 'care' for the boy for their own safety.

It was today however, that Jungkook would be moved. He had a couple of hours left to pack his own belongings until Hagrid was expected to show up to escort him to Taehyungs house, the burrows, where he'll stay for however long....all he had to do now was wait for him to show up.

—•••—

"Hello Jungkook!" Hagrid greets him ecstatically after the teenager had opened the front door, revealing the large man stood surprisingly with Haru, Hoseok and Taehyung as well as many other familiar faces arriving behind them...the order.

The three teenagers immediately went in for the hug, Taehyung first and then Hoseok leaving Haru last. Jungkook hesitated at first, but the girl just rolls her eyes and pulls the boy closer, wrapping her arms around him as she was happy to see him despite everything that has happened between them.

"You're looking fit Kook!" Hagrid complimented the boy randomly, whilst he struggled to make his way through the extremely small doorway. 

"Yes he's absolutely gorgeous." Moody says sarcastically as he barged past the teenagers and Hagrid, letting himself inside. "Now, say we get him undercover before someone murders him." He grumbles.

Haru rolled her eyes at the older mans grumpiness before following everyone inside into the now cleared living room of Jungkooks muggle home. The girl stood silently with Hoseok and Taehyung, whilst Jungkook politely greeted the rest of the order, both new and familiar faces.

"Hello Jungkook, Kim Seok-Joong." The eldest of the kim siblings greeted Jungkook as he and his fiancée, Fleur Delacour entered the room.

"Oh pleasure to meet you." Jungkook replies kindly as he smiles up at the young man, shaking his hand respectfully. However, his eyes quickly focused in on the three large scars that adorned the side of his face, resembling claw marks.

"He wasn't always this handsome." Jin digged at his older brother. "Dead ugly." Namjoon joined in, the two pulling a teasing face as they passed their brother who only looked blankly at his mischievous siblings before turning back to Jungkook.