001

-------- °° --------
[ 1.1 ]
❛First Meetings❜
-------- °° --------

1 ] ❛First Meetings❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Now, now Jimin. Enough staring at those delinquent wizards." Lucius Park ordered his eleven year old son. The family of three stood together on the platform, their only child oblivious to the stares he was already getting.

The Park family drew unwanted attention wherever they went, ignoring the judgemental or mostly fearful stares thrown their way. They were forced to endure this alienation because of rumours that circled around the wizarding world, rumours of both Narcissa and Lucius, despite having raised a son, once serving the dark lord...

It was because of these rumours and allegations that Jimins life was the way it was. Yes, his family may be rich and mighty, looked up to despite their tough and demeaning nature to get where they were, but because of this the boy was shown little love, whilst most other kids his aged were smothered in it.

Narcissa, his mother, wasn't all that bad and many outsiders believed that if it wasn't for her natural nurturing as a mother, that Park Jimin - although horrendous enough- would have turned out much worse.

"But fa-" Jimins small voice was interrupted when he felt his fathers black staff land upon his left shoulder; rather harshly.

"You will do nothing but obey my simple orders, Jimin." The tall; blonde man spoke slowly. "You are not to associate yourself with such people. It will only distract you from becoming top of your classes." The way his father had spat such a word, as if it were frowned upon to be such a thing that wasn't them... the Parks.

Jimin simply hung his head low. All he really wished for was to be act like the others his age, even if it were for just a moment. However, he knew he couldn't and he most certainly didn't want to disappoint his mother or father anymore than he believes he already has.

Slowly turning around to face his parents, Jimin snook a quick glance at his mother who gave him a small; sympathetic smile, assuring him he would be okay before he looked up at his father.

His father only looked down upon his only child with shame.

His mother took a step forward and crouched down before her son. "Make sure you eat well sweetie and make us proud. I love you so much Jimin, remember that." Narcissa kissed him on his head before standing up straight again.

"I love you mother." Jimin smiled sadly at his mum before heading off towards the train, not bothering to spare his father another glance.

—•••—

Jimin walked silently through the train, looking for an empty carriage to be alone in. Anyone who looked his way earned a simple glare in response. Obeying his fathers words, he wanted nothing to do with others, knowing they were not as serious about the wizarding world as he and his family were.

After searching for a while, he finally managed to come across a vacant carriage for himself. He sighed to himself, before making himself comfy inside.

He placed his luggage down on blue cushioned seat next to him and kept his Jet-black owl, who was in his cage, on his lap. His owl was named ash, to match the colour of his feathers. How unique.

As the train began to slowly dispatch from the station, Jimin watched as the scenery quickly changed from the busy streeets of London - to the endless green fields of the countryside.

Boredom was quick to hold him captive, especially since he had no one else to talk too, instead he was sat alone in what well could be a six person carriage, if full. However, the uncomfortable silence was soon erupted when the door to his compartment opened abruptly.

Jimin turned his gaze to the door sharply, only to meet eyes with a warm gaze. A young girl was stood before him panting, holding an awful amount of bags aswell as an Owl cage.

Inspecting her features, Jimin was quick to notice her incredibly large; shining doe eyes which were filled with a look of innocence e were it's a cute button nose to match. Her cheeks were chubby like his were at they young age of eleven and her lips where a shade of rosy pink; her skin glowing. Unlike Jimin, she had wild and untameable locks of dark curls atop of her head, whilst Jimin was a natural blonde like his father.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you, but may I please sit here? There are no more carriages available for me and my enormous amount of baggage." She asked kindly, hoping at least someone would help her out, chuckling slightly.

Jimin looked at her amused. Did she not know who he was? Surely his strikingly blonde hair and cold eyes had gave her a hint.

"No." Was all he said before turning his attention back to the outside world.

"Thankyou so much." Was her reply before Jimin heard movement once again. His eyes followed the girl who began to settle down in his carriage.

He furrowed his eyebrows at her and glared harshly, watching with an unwavering gaze as she sat herself across from him. This made Jimin mad.

"I clearly said no! Are all girls deaf now or just extremely dumb." He snarled at the girl, however her happy gaze didn't falter.

"My names Haru. Lee Haru. It's a pleasure to meet you Park." She held out her hand for him to shake, however he just sat their staring at her frozen.

'I guess she does know about me...'

Jimins heard about the Lees before, they are high up in the ministry. They are a very powerful line of wizards and witches, however despite a long line of generations attending Hogwarts, they are never in a set house it always changes for every Lee so despite your family heritage, you have no idea where you could be sorted.

Jimin only smirked at the girl before accepting her hand. Surely his dad wouldn't mind him being acquainted with one person.

His dad would be happy if he made friends with a Lee, even as a child he knew how much his father worships and craves for power; falling to his knees begging for it in order to become stronger, more powerful and feared.  Raising his young son to be the same... including his fuelled hatred for half-bloods, mudbloods and muggles.

As he looked upon the innocent; dark-haired girl, he couldn't help but get a warm-fuzzy feeling in his chest for his first ever friend.

—————————————————————————————————

Okay, first chapter is all done and published! After editing this I do warn you that first and second year aren't my best example of my creative writing abilities, it's more immature and humorous much like their lives as younger children but as they grow older and mature, so does my writing style and so do give this book a chance!