056

-------- °° --------
[ 4.9 ]
❛Pillow talk❜
-------- °° -----—

Haru and Soyeon stayed sat in the great hall for a while longer, too lazy to move

Haru and Soyeon stayed sat in the great hall for a while longer, too lazy to move. Although, Yoongi had dragged Jimin away somewhere a while ago. Though the blonde seemed quite reluctant  to go, it seemed rather serious. Tensions and tempers had died down between the two Slytherins who fought earlier, however they have yet to talk to each other.

Few students had actually come to put their name in for the Triwizard tournament, most probably because of its deadly reputation.

Haru was gutted however, she wanted to put her name in and show everyone how strong of a witch she could be. But then again, Jimin would do everything in his power to make sure she didn't enter it.

Although as of right now, she couldn't care less about what Jimin thinks.

Namjoon and Jin suddenly walked into the great hall with cheering students following behind, both seemed to be very proud by something and so they caught a most students attention, including Haru and Soyeons.

"Well folks we've done it! We just cooked this, this morning!" Jin speaks to everyone in the great hall already, making people intrigued as Namjoon waves a potion around in his hands.

Haru glanced at the Goblet and then back to the duo, "It's not going to work." She sings, mocking the two boys who scoff at her negative words.

"Oh yeah?" Namjoon challenges, "Why's that then Lee?" wanting to know exactly why she thinks their plan wouldn't work.

"You see this?" Haru gestured to a glowing circle on the floor. "This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." She rose her eyebrows at them.

"So?" Jin simply asked, not getting the point. The two had their eyebrows furrowed making the two Slytherins scoff in disbelief.

Haru closed the book Soyeon had handed her, even though she wasn't reading it anyway. "So?" She scoffed again in question, "A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dim witted as an ageing potion." The smirk on the girls lips shown how amused she was by the situation.

"Ah, but that's why it's so brilliant!" Jin exclaimed with a smile.

"Because it's so pathetically dim witted." Namjoon added making the two brothers laugh, Haru and Soyeon couldn't help but chuckle as they really were a funny duo.

"Ready Joon?"

"Ready Jin?"

The two crossed their arms with each other to be extra, both drinking the potion simultaneously. Haru and Soyeon frowned when nothing happened, but when they stood inside the circle they both cheered, students clapping in congratulation.