005

-------- °° --------
[ 1.5 ]
❛Wise words❜
-------- °° --------

5 ] ❛Wise words❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Wow it's huge." Haru gasped. Jimin looked down at the girl to see her wide eyes amazed at the sight before her.

"I know right." He agreed with a smug smile on his face. "I'm sure you'll manage to get yourself lost Lee." Jimin smirked at her. She looked back at him and rolled her eyes and childishly stuck out her tongue, causing the boy to let out a small chuckle.

Her facial expressions always managed to make him feel warm inside, something that no one has ever done before. Not that they ever tried to, they never cared enough about him to see him smile. Only his mother.

But it's okay, they were just focused on becoming the greatest wizards of all time, which they were to him and that is what he wanted to become, right alongside his father.

The Slytherin first years were currently being led around the castle of Hogwarts by a sixth year Slytherin prefect to their common room, which was down deep in the dungeons. Many of the newly sorted Reptilians wondered why they were forced to reside in the dungeons, far away from everyone as if they were prisoners. Although, most didn't seem to mind seeing as they found it cool, while others...

Far away from Gryffindors, just how Jimin liked it.

They were forced to a stop when they reached a painting, the prefect explained this is what guards each houses common room and dormitories, if only they were aware of Hufflepuffs much more adventurous entrance. He then told the students the unchanging password and soon the painting had moved, revealing a stone passageway lit with a single lantern.

Pure-blood was the password.

The Slytherin common room was a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and ceiling, from which round; greenish lamps were hanging on chains. A fire was crackling under an elaborately carved mantelpiece ahead of them, and several Slytherins were silhouetted around it in carved chairs.

As well as the lamps that adorned the walls, lavish paintings filled the bare walls. There were two sleek black lounges situated in front of the fire and then tables and chairs as well as bookshelves completed the surrounding space.

Jimin nodded approvingly at the fine space, which was good enough for him, although a tad dusty. Yoongi also seemed to be pleased by their living place as he turned to face his cousin wearing a smirk on his thin lips.

"The boys dorms are to the left, the girls to the right." The prefect pointed towards the winding stone stairs before disappearing down a corridor.

All the first years charged up the stairs, however little Haru stayed back, lost in her own little world. She overlooked the room with wide eyes, her large curly hair falling over her face.

The blonde boy smirked when an idea had sprang to his playful mind. Jimin went to go and tell Yoongi to wait for him, but he had already disappeared with the rest of the students. He guessed he had already gone to find his bed, probably to sleep.

Jimin rolled his eyes at the thought before advancing towards the oblivious girl. He walked up behind her and leant down so his lips where close to her ear; hoping he'd scare her.

"Too bad we can't share a room." Jimin whispered before walking away. He only turned around when on the stairs and Haru's expression changes from blank to shocked, it was hilarious.

It was innocent intensions purely, he merely meant it as two friends sleeping in the same room, we mustn't forget now they are only young children.

"Park Jimin!" She shouted advancing towards him.

Jimins eyes opened wide as he turned and ran, heading straight for the boys dormitories. He heard her footsteps pounding behind him, however he had made it into the boys dorm just in time, opening and slamming the door shut behind himself.

Jimin sighed in relief hearing her retreating footsteps shortly after, knowing very well that she couldn't come in here and he figured she wouldn't even dare try. So, he straightened his posture and opted to look around the room for himself.

After walking up some more stairs then down a corridor, he had finally found his room. Opening the door, he spotted Yoongi asleep on one of the four-post beds, however there were three more beds in the room, as well as two other boys. Two very unattractive boys.

They had frozen in fear when Jimin had walked in, stood stiff, scared in case they may do something wrong and anger the cruel boy.

"Don't just stand there! Go fetch me a drink, I'm rather parched." Jimin ordered and had to hold in his laugh when they scrambled out of the room.

'I could use these two goons to my advantage' he smirked to himself at the marvellous idea.

Having watched the whole ordeal unfold, Yoongi sat up from his laying position which clearly shown Jimin he was in fact not asleep, simply resting his tired eyes. The pale male rose a questionable eyebrow at the egotistical blonde he knew very well.

"I don't know how someone could be scared of you, you small mochi." Jimin turned when he heard Yoongis groggy voice.

'A mochi?' He frowned in confusion.

"Excuse me." Jimin raised his eyebrow at him, whilst folding his arms, rather offended by his comment even if he didn't know what it meant exactly. Yoongi only burst out laughing.

"I've known you since we couldn't even walk, to me you're just an innocent little boy like myself, how does one find you intimidating?" He chuckled to himself, whereas Jimin just continues to look on in disbelief.

"Excuse me but I have found myself to be rather threatening Min Yoongi, just because you're older." He bites back, rolling his brown eyes at him before taking a seat on his own bed.

"I know you enough Jimin, you're literally my brother and I know, that this tough facade you've got going on is only what your dad expects of you. Deep down inside however, is a boy who just wants to be appreciated for once. I can already see it with that Lee girl, you've smiled and laughed more with her in a day than you have in your whole life, except when you're with me obviously." He quips proudly and so the blonde rolled his eyes, although he still let his words marinade in his mind.

"It isn't a crime to smile and be happy." He advised Jimin and winked, before he literally fell asleep right after he spoke those few words.

'Was he even awake before?' Jimin thought.

The boy continued to think about Yoongis words as he began to busy himself with unpacking his trunk so he could change into his black silk pyjamas set. Hearing his owl squawk, Jimin glances towards Ash who rested in his cage and it made him think that maybe he wasn't at all prepared for what his journey at Hogwarts had to offer.

Not ready at all...