067

-------- °° --------
[ 4.20 ]
❛The Third task❜
-------- °° -----—

20 ] ❛The Third task❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ -----—

"Jimin noooo." Haru groaned as she tries to push the blonde, who had his feet firmly planted to the ground may she add, out of the door.

"But why? I want to sleep with you." He pouts, Harus eyes widening at his words. "I didn't mean, geez I just want to sleep with you." Jimins brushed off his misleading words.

"You know what I mean, stop it!" Jimin scolds and narrows his eyes at Harus amused expression.

"Why do you want to stay here though?" Haru raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"Isn't it obvious, I want to be with you." He gives her the puppy eyes making her look away, Jimin and puppy eyes were a deadly combination.

"But what about Soyeon?" Haru points out causing Jimin to scoff, "Soyeon can sleep outside for all I care

"But what about Soyeon?" Haru points out causing Jimin to scoff, "Soyeon can sleep outside for all I care." He mumbles, Harus eyes widening as she slaps his arm.

"She's my friend!" Haru exclaims while he only shrugs, "does it look like I care?" He points to his unbothered face making Haru roll her eyes.

"I'm only messing Lee, did you not realise she made amends with Yoongi so she's probably with him." Jimin smirks, gesturing to the empty dorm room.

Groaning in defeat, Haru drags the boy back into the room as he does a little victory dance before jumping onto her bed and wrapping himself up in her covers.

"Why is it you're so mean to people, yet you come in here and act like a hufflepuff?" Harus eyebrows raise at the boy with a bad reputation.

"I'm going to try and not take offence to that..." Jimin remarked before adding, "I don't know and frankly I don't care, if I started being true with everyone else then no one would fear me anymore would they?" Haru slowly nodded her head in agreement at his words.

"Anyways, get in there and change." Haru points to the bathroom, "You ain't sleeping in your uniform and especially if you haven't brushed your teeth." Haru instructs the boy who lazily walks toward the bathroom.