069

-------- °° --------
[ 4.22 ]
❛End of another year❜
-------- °° -----—

After the events of the final task of the Triwizard tournament, Hogwarts had fell into a state of depression and despair

After the events of the final task of the Triwizard tournament, Hogwarts had fell into a state of depression and despair. Students and teachers were either sad, scared, confused or lost and it took a huge toll on not just the school... but the whole wizarding community.

Despite the state of grief, the end of Haru and the gangs fourth year had approached quicker than expected and let's just say as they all sat at the end of term feast, they were all excited for a break.

Jungkook had been rather shaken after his encounter with the dark lord, however many had come to believe he was the one who had killed Cedric Diggory and that his accusations were false. This took a toll on the boy, Hoseok and Taehyung attempted to comfort him, Haru also. But he wasn't exactly bothered about the rumours... he knew what actually happened and that was all that mattered.

"Haru, you need to eat something." Jimin says, his tone laced with concern, shoving a bowl of stew in front of her.

Haru had ate very little or even nothing at all these last few days, instead she spent her meal times lost in deep thought worrying about her friends and family ever since the rumoured return of the dark lord.

Jimins noticed this and despite his dull mood also, he was worried that she wasn't eating and so tries to force feed her every day.

"I know Jimin, I'm just not hungry." Haru mumbles, flashing him a small smile as she tucks some of her hair behind her ear.

"We both know that's not true, the last thing you ate was a piece of toast, yesterday." Jimin says sternly whilst putting a spoon into the stew sat in front of her.

"Exactly, that's all I need." Jimin rolls his eyes at her ridiculous statement, bringing the spoonful of stew up to his mouth and gently blowing on it to help cool it down.

"Tell her Yoongi, she needs to be eating a lot more than a single piece of toast every two days to live." He gives Yoongi a look, however the boy was too busy eating his own stew to care about the lovebirds.

"Yes, it's very good stew." Yoongi mumbles with food still in his mouth, not even looking at Jimin or taking his eye off his spoon making the blonde scoff.

Haru chuckles, but Jimin didn't seem to be in the lighthearted mood, when is he ever in the lighthearted mood? "Haru eat, I won't tell you again." Jimin says seriously, his gaze determined but Haru was stubborn and so hers was too.

"Nope." She says popping the 'P', causing his gaze to harden. "Eat. It." He grits out, this time bringing the spoon up right in front of her closed mouth.

" He grits out, this time bringing the spoon up right in front of her closed mouth