077

-------- °° --------
[ 5.8 ]
❛Dumbledores secret army❜
-------- °° -----—

It hadn't even been that long since McGonagalls and Umbridges feud, yet the annoyingly plump teacher had managed to cause even more drama, but this time for innocent Professor Trelawney

Haru and Jimin had been minding there own business, the two sat at a friendly distance as they studied for their mock exam they had in the afternoon in the courtyard of the school, when Professors Trelawney burst through the grand doors crying hysterically with a small trunk, Dolores Umbridge hot on her heels.

"Sixteen years I've taught and lived at this school. Hogwarts is my home." The professor tried to hold back more tears as she spoke with a shaky voice. All the students including Jimin and Haru who were around the area gathered to watch the scene unfold.

"You can't do this." She cried but Umbridge showed no care, instead she looked the teacher up and down in fake pity before holding up a piece of paper addressed from the minister.

"Actually I can." She smiles sinisterly as she boastfully waves the paper in front of the hysterical Professor.

Trelawney then lost it and let out all of the sobs she had been holding in, falling limp to the ground but McGonagall was quick to rush to her fellow professors aid and help her stand as she continued to cry.

"Something you'd like to say?" Umbridge asked McGonagall evily, Haru wanted to run up to the pathetic woman and slap that smirk right off of her face.

"Oh, there are several things I'd like to say."
McGonagall replies fiercely, the clear hatred for the woman shining through.

Everyone's attention quickly switched to the sound of the grand doors being slammed open, some students gasping as Dumbledore shown himself for the first time in what felt like months.

"Professor McGonagall, may I ask you to escort Professor Trelawney back inside and to her quarters." Dumbledore instructed, Haru internally cheering when she knew Dumbledore was about to teach this bitch a lesson.

The crying teacher wailed out her thanks to Dumbledore as McGonagall ushered her past and back inside the castle.

"Dumbledore, might I remind you that under the terms of educational decree number twenty three, as enacted by the minister-"

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers."
Dumbledore interrupted the woman, "You do not however, have the right to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster." He stands his ground.

"For now." Was all she had to say, although she did seem rather smug about it.

Dumbledore didn't say anything after that instead the dirtiest look was plastered on his face, a look that probably mirrors most students faces right now. His gaze then switched to the audience which they had attracted.