064

-------- °° --------
[ 4.17 ]
❛Yule Ball ~ 2❜
-------- °° -----—

Students were now dancing wildly as a band had shown up

Students were now dancing wildly as a band had shown up. The once calm; classy music disappeared and was replaced with heavy rock music. It was so wild in fact, the small Professor flitwick was crowd-surfing as the students held him up whilst jumping and laughing.

Haru and Jimin were having the best time. To say Haru was surprised when Jimin grabbed her hands and began joining in with the fun would be an understatement.

"I didn't know you had this side Park Jimin!" Haru teases over the loud music. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me Lee." Jimin smirks, pulling the girl closer to him by her hips.

"Well I'm glad to see you enjoying yourself for once." Haru looked up at him, gracing him with a smile as her hands rest on his chest.

"Good, because it won't be happening again." He leans closer smiling evilly as Haru chuckles. "And why's that?" She smirks as she stares into his eyes.

"I don't want people to think Park Jimins gone soft." He mumbled, his eyes flickering from Harus eyes to her lips, his grip on her waist tightening as they slowly lean in.

"This is a school event, so no fucking is allowed." Blaizes sarcastic voice makes the pair jump apart, Jimin glaring at the boy who wears a smirk.

"How you enjoying the party then?" Soyeon swings her arm over Harus shoulder and winks making her laugh.

"We were enjoying it." Jimin grits causing Blaize to laugh and punch the boy lightly. "Sorry to be a cockblock bro, but it looked like youse were about to get down and dirty right here on the dance floor." Haru blushes in embarrassment.

"Whatever." He mumbles, "I'm gonna go get a drink, would you like one?" He asks Haru who nods, all of the dancing had definitely took a toll on her. As Jimin disappeared through the crowd, Haru spotted Jungkook sat gloomily with Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Hey excuse me for a minute." She excused herself from Soyeon and Blaize who remained dancing, walking through the crowd towards the three Gryffindors.

Once she arrived to then, she smiled and asked, "Hey guys, where are your dates?" The three boys only pointed to the dance floor, Haru seeing that their dates were dancing with someone else making her chuckle slightly.

"You look gorgeous by the way." Hoseok smiles at her, the boys quick to agree with their friends statement. "Thankyou, you guys look handsome! I've never seen you in suits before." Haru exclaims making them laugh.

"I'd rather be in pyjamas to be honest." Jungkook mumbles, his mood seemed rather gloomy making Haru frown. His attention seemed someplace else and when she looked to where his eyes were trained, she sighed.