039

-------- °° --------
[ 3.10 ]
❛Hogsmeade❜
-------- °° --------

10 ] ❛Hogsmeade❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Thankyou for coming." Hoseok smiles at the girl, happy to see her out of her dorm and walking around the school grounds; attending lessons finally.

"It was about time I freed myself from the hell which is myself... and my dorm." Haru laughed taking a seat opposite of Hoseok.

The two were sat together in the library, catching up on time they missed when Haru was in her dorm or away in London. Hoseok was dressed comfortably, preparing himself for winter as he wore black pants with a white tee, accessorised with a brown beanie and glasses.

"Why exactly did you stay in your room for as long as you did?" He asked, before quickly adding, "I mean I know why, but I heard Jimin saying how you recovered a lot quicker then expected." Hoseok leaned over the table, curious for answers from his friend.

"I guess I was embarrassed, I mean everyone else managed to defeat their Boggart, so why couldn't I?" She looked down to her lap sadly.

Hoseok sighed and got up, making his way round the table to sit next to the girl, placing his hand on her shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Jungkook will kill me telling you this." He whispered, making Haru look at him curiously.

"Jungkook couldn't defeat his Boggart either. When it was his turn, it transformed into a Dementor and let's say things didn't go well, in fact Professor Lupin had to step in himself and get rid of the Boggart." Hoseok confesses.

Haru couldn't help but feel relieved, happy that she wasn't the only one greatly affected by the Boggarts. Although she did feel sorry for Jungkook, that poor boy never seems to have it easy at this school.

"Although it was strange, the second Lupin stepped forward the Boggart changed into a full moon?" Hoseok whispered to Lee, who looked at him curiously.

"So are you saying that Professor lupins afraid of the full moon?" Haru said slowly, both their eyes widening once the sentence had finished.

"You don't think he's?" Hoseoks voice trailed off, looking at Haru warily.