095

-------- °° --------
[ 6.7 ]
❛Broken Hearts❜
-------- °° --------

It had been just over a week since Haru had discovered Jimin in the room of requirement, she was happy to see he had gotten a decent nights rest

It had been just over a week since Haru had discovered Jimin in the room of requirement, she was happy to see he had gotten a decent nights rest. However nothing changed. Jimin still skipped his lessons and stayed up most of not every night, his mental and physical health deteriorating quickly.

Haru found herself constantly bringing him food and trying to comfort him, in the hopes he'll finally see what he was doing to himself but it never works. Instead he takes the food with a thankyou and pushes her away, leaving him to do whatever he was up to alone.

She tried to stop, knowing there was no use continuing on with trying to help. But she couldn't just leave and give up on him, she made a promise to Narcissa, to herself and most importantly... to Jimin. No one else seemed to care enough and so it was just Haru; Yoongi at times, but Haru noticed the tension was still thick between the two cousins.

Walking excitedly through the common room entrance with his gift hidden behind her, Haru was greeted with an empty common room. However, her eyes caught sight of the notorious blonde hair poking out from behind one of the black leather couches.

"Hey Jimin." Haru sings gently as she walks over to the boy, her body coming to stand at the side of him as he stayed lounging on the couch, looking in a daze.

Jimin didn't even acknowledge her presence as his eyes stayed fixed on the soaring fire, his mind was clearly elsewhere making Haru frown at his ignorant state.

"Hey are you okay?" Haru's voice was laced with concern as she took a seat next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, the girl quickly jumping back when he flinched and jumped up and away from her.

"What are you doing?" He hissed, Haru taken aback by his cold tone, she looked up at his now standing figure with wide eyes.

"I was just checking up on you, you seemed a bit lost there." Haru chuckled nervously but Jimins frown only deepened at her words.

"I'm fine." He grits out, walking back over to take a seat next to the blonde girl once again. "I've had a lot going on today that's all." Jimin finished with a sigh as he runs a hand through his messy hair.

Haru's face contorted with confusion as she side-glanced the boy who reached over and helped himself to a drink of something Haru didn't even know, it was dark in colour though and she knew it was definitely something stronger than juice.

"Jimin do you even know what today is?" Haru asks him curiously. Jimin glances at her for a second before he quickly turned his head and focus back on to the crackling fire as he sips his drink from his glass.