074

-------- °° --------
[ 5.5 ]
❛Punishment❜
-------- °° -----—

Haru had woken up in a foul mood this one morning, remembering she had DADA with Professor Umbridge first lesson and so the girl debated staying in bed all day or not, but Soyeon has other plans and so she literally dragged the girl out of bed, cl...

Haru had woken up in a foul mood this one morning, remembering she had DADA with Professor Umbridge first lesson and so the girl debated staying in bed all day or not, but Soyeon has other plans and so she literally dragged the girl out of bed, claiming she needs to study for her OWLs which were soon approaching.

So Haru reluctantly got dressed into her Slytherin uniform, brushed her teeth and ran a brush through her blonde; silk locks before storming out her and Soyeons dorm room and stormed her way over to their DADA class, making her presence known by slamming herself down onto the seat empty next to Jimin which he saved for her, throwing her head down dramatically onto the table.

Despite Harus low mood, the majority of the students who were also in Umbridges DADA lesson seemed to be in high spirits. Everyone was chatting happily while a innocent paper bird flew effortlessly over students heads. Although the three Gryffindors mirrored Haru's mood, they too weren't exactly thrilled with their new teacher.

Jimin looked at the girl curiously, wondering what in merlins name was she doing. "Are you alright?" Jimin leant down and whispered to the girl who only groaned in response making him shocked.

"I'll take that as a no then." He smirked, amused by her random behaviour which made Haru turn to look at him and give him a bored look.

"Not in the best of moods I see." Jimin muses, turning his head to look back to the front of the class while Haru looks at his side profile, only just now realising how defined the boys jawline had actually become.

"Who would be when they have a lecture with Umbridge." Haru mumbles as she raised her head and looked at Jimin with a pout she didn't even realise she was doing.

Jimins glanced at the girl out the corner of his eyes, raising his eyebrow when he seen her pouting, her plump lips and chubby cheeks making her look adorable, too adorable for him to handle.

"Stop that." Jimin says seriously making Haru confused. "Stop what?" She asks causing Jimin turn to face her fully now.

"Stop being so damn cute." Haru blushes and turns away at his bluntness, shocked by his forwardness which made Jimin wear a smug expression, but then bow his head in embarrassment by his words.

" Haru blushes and turns away at his bluntness, shocked by his forwardness which made Jimin wear a smug expression, but then bow his head in embarrassment by his words