088

-------- °° --------
[ 5.19 ]
❛Reunited❜
-------- °° --------

Haru and the other students only arrived back at Hogwarts a day after the whole ordeal with the death eaters and the dark lord in the Department of Mysteries

Haru and the other students only arrived back at Hogwarts a day after the whole ordeal with the death eaters and the dark lord in the Department of Mysteries. Their fifth year would soon come to an end and Haru was rather glad, this year had in no means been fun, the only good times where shared with the ones who she cared about most.

"You're finally back." Yoongi says with a small smile as he looks up from the book he was reading. The two girls had bid goodbye to the others and came to their trusty Slytherin common room, excited to be reunited with both Jimin and Yoongi.

"Why did you miss us?" Soyeon teased as she ditched her stuff and took the free seat next to Yoongi on the sofa; perching her head upon his shoulder.

"Miss you? Sure." Yoongi purses his lips as he speaks with sarcasm causing Soyeon to scoff and punch his shoulder. "Of course you did, who else would make fun of you for all the times when you sleep during class?" She laughs.

As Yoongi and Soyeon continued 'arguing', Haru looked like a lost puppy as she stood there awkwardly and looked around the room expecting to see Jimin pop up any minute now. Yoongi had spotted the girl looking a little lost and so he decided to help her out...

"He's by the black lake." Yoongis voice snapped Haru out of her daze, the girl quickly scoffing and dismissing his words with the sway of her hand. "Please, I wasn't looking for Jimin... I was just, just..." Haru pursed her lips as she couldn't come up with an answer.

"Who said I was talking about Jimin? What if I had meant Zabini or someone else?" He smirked when he realised he had caught the girl out.

"You know what." She clapped her hands together, "I'm just gonna go." She smiled and pointed her thumb to the entrance/exit behind her before dashing out of there, running away from her embarrassment.

As she strides through the now back to normal Hogwarts, her heart rammed in her chest at just the thought of Jimin alone. She didn't know why her heart did this, or why it still does this as she's known the boy for five years now... it's like her heart only beats this way because of him and she wasn't complaining obviously, but she was rather confused.

Meanwhile, Jimin stood at the black lakes dock, peering out at the dark waters with millions of thoughts rushing around his mind as he throws the pebbles as far out into the water as possible. The moment he found out Haru would be at the ministry, he didn't know exactly what his father and Aunt were doing there, but he knew they would be there nonetheless and so he made them swear to him not to hurt a single hair on her precious head. However, he knows how unfaithful and mischievous his family could be and so he stressed himself out every minute thinking she wouldn't be coming home... and he wouldn't know what to do with himself if that happened.