096

-------- °° --------
[ 6.8 ]
❛The Curse of Katie Bell❜
-------- °° --------

8 ] ❛The Curse of Katie Bell❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Winter was quick to arrive at the school of Hogwarts. The magically gifted students filled the usually quiet; snow encased village of the much loved village of Hogsmeade as they roamed the streets and shops on their annual winter trip.

The famous Gryffindor trio consisting of Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok, roamed the now crowded streets of Hogsmeade all bundled up in layers as they made their way to the Three broomsticks pub, which just so happened to become their favourite place to visit when in the village.

The three boys walked into the calm, yet chatty and warm atmosphere of the friendly pub emitting a cozy ambience. Jungkook spotted a free booth in which he chose for them to sit whilst Taehyung and Hoseok went to get their drinks.

"Uh three Butterbeers please, and some ginger in mine." Hoseok ordered with a smile as he placed six silver sickles down on the bars countertop.

Whilst his two friends were ordering drinks, Jungkook had began to take off his coat and place it on his chair, when he caught sight of notorious blonde hair and an all-black suit. Jungkook eyed him curiously as the boy walked suspiciously through the pub, constantly checking over his shoulder as he made his way to the wooden stairs which led to a private room on the second floor.

Just before Jimin began to hike up the stairs, he met eyes with Jungkook and suddenly froze in his steps. The blonde Slytherin looked taken aback at first before he then glared at the Gryffindor, marching up the stairs and into whatever room was up there. Jungkook was shocked when he had seen Jimin, the boy looked awful.

"Here you go." Taehyung announces as he placed his own and Jungkooks drinks down on the table before taking his coat off and helping himself to a seat next to the said boy. Hoseok sat across from the two, making himself comfortable.

"Seriously? You know I don't like Butterbeer." Jungkook whined as his face scrunched up at the sickly-sweet beverage placed in front of him, using his fingers to push it away.

"How can you say you don't like it when you haven't even tried it?" Hoseok sasses back as he sips his own pint of Butterbeer. "Trust me kook, you'll love it once you try it." Taehyung adds, pushing the boys drink back closer to him, insinuating that he wanted him to try it.

"Ugh fine." Jungkook grumbled unhappily as he brings the glass up to his lips, slowly sipping at the foamy substance on top before the actual Butterbeer seeped through. Hoseok and Taehyung watched Jungkooks reaction intently, however they immediately knew he didn't like it when he just looks down at the drink with a weird look before looking up at the two.

 Hoseok and Taehyung watched Jungkooks reaction intently, however they immediately knew he didn't like it when he just looks down at the drink with a weird look before looking up at the two