025

-------- °° --------
[ 2.10 ]
❛Polyjuice Potion❜
-------- °° --------

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Jungkook asked nervously whilst swirling the nearly made potion around in its vile

"Of course." Was all Hoseok said whilst peering round the corner, waiting for his victims. Taehyung and Jungkook shared sheepish glances, scared to drink the potion that supposedly made them turn into someone else.

"Who are we waiting for again?" Taehyung asks, peering round the corner also.

"Lee and Min" Hoseok confirmed, making the two boys eyes to widen.

"What?!" Jungkook whisper-shouted, shocked at Hoseok's plan to trick two of the greatest wizards of their year, not to mention they're Parks pride and joy, especially Lee.

"Are you bloody mad?" Taehyung exclaimed, struggling to wrap his head around Hoseoks plan. Plus he thought he was friends with Lee once again, so why would he do this to her?

"Look if you want answers, then this is how we get them." Hoseok hissed before putting a finger to his lips, indicating for them to be quiet.

"I don't think I'm ready to become a girl." Taehyung mumbled to himself. "Well you don't have a choice." Jungkook hissed. The Kim rolled his eyes, mad at the fact Jungkook refused to become Haru, leaving him to draw the short straw - once again.

Jungkook and Taehyung immediately shut up when they seen Lee and Yoongi walking down the hallway together.

"Why do you make me take these extra transfigurations classes, I could be asleep by now." Yoongi groaned whilst waking alongside Haru sluggishly.

"Oh please you love it." She laughs, "also you know how Transfigurations is my worst subject, so I need all the extra practice. Not to mention you do too, especially after what happened a couple of weeks ago." Haru teased, bumping into the shoulder of her friend who just scoffed.

"Oh please I did that on purpose." Yoongi rolled his eyes, playing off her words.

"Yes because turning Professor McGonagall into a toad was totally on purpose." Haru said sarcastically, trying not to giggle whilst recalling the recent memory.

Her and Jimin had been in fits of laughter, only to be glared upon by Professor McGonagall once she had Hoseok transform her back, not to mention the large amounts of detentions Yoongi had earned himself and the ridiculously stupid amount of points lost for Slytherins house. That was what made the duo stop laughing.

"Oh please, and I'm sure you could do any bet-"

"Hey guys!" Yoongi was cut off by Hoseok approaching them hurriedly. Haru smiled, however Yoongi just gave a blank stare, not exactly friends with the boy.