071

-------- °° --------
[ 5.2 ]
❛The Order of the Phoenix❜
-------- °° -----—

"Haru sweetie! Come on we're leaving now!" Haru's mother called up to the girl who was still up in her room getting ready

Hours earlier, Haru was informed by her parents that they had a rather important meeting to attend. The girl was happy to hear that her parents sided with Dumbledore and believed him, therefore earning themselves a place in the Order of the Phoenix, a secret organisation of powerful; trustworthy wizards founded by Albus Dumbledore himself.

"Coming Mother!" Harus footsteps could be heard from down the stairs as she emerged at the top of the stairs, stood all dressed and ready to go with a backpack all packed with necessities and clothes.

Mr and Mrs Lee held their hands out for Haru to grab, the girl smiling as she run down the stairs and to her parents, taking a hold of there hands and then the world suddenly began to spin, a feeling of nausea fell upon the girl. However, that feeling disappeared once they were stood in the property which belonged to the Blacks, Sirius Black.

"Ah, Haru dear." Mrs Kim walked out from a room, quick to embrace the young girl into a hug before hugging her parents also. "It's great to see you again Lee." Haru looked over Mrs Kims shoulder to see Sirius Black, who pulled her in for a hug. Haru always found it funny how she and her friends first believed Sirius to be a bad guy, however he turned out to be good and even the only living member Jungkooks family left.

"Haru dear, Taehyung and Hoseok are upstairs waiting for you, Namjoon and Jin also." Mrs Kim smiled. The blonde thanked her and was about to run upstairs when she was stopped by a heavy hand upon her shoulder.

"Not necessary Molly, Haru will be joining me. Jungkook could use a friendly face when we get there." Moody said as he randomly handed Haru a broom to fly making her frown, utterly confused by what he was talking about.

Moody must of noticed her confused face as he patted her shoulder, "I'll explain everything on the way." He smiled. Haru nodded before bidding everyone goodbye and kissing her parents on the cheek before herself, Moody and a small group of members coming on the rescue mission, left for the outside.

They all lined up in one straight line, Haru stood beside Moody as they all mounted their brooms and took off from the ground. As they flew through the air, Moody explained to Haru how Jungkook had been attacked on the streets near his home by dementors one afternoon, obviously using magic to stop them he was caught by the council and therefore expelled from Hogwarts, kept prisoner in his home in muggle London.

Once they arrived at Jungkook's home, they hung above the house, hidden by the night sky as they watched the Dursley's, who were also Jungkooks family, although he or them for that matter wouldn't call them that, car drives down the road before out of sight.