091

-------- °° --------
[ 6.3]
❛Sixth year❜
-------- °° --------

Haru walked through the crowded station, swerving in-between excited young wizards or returning students

Haru walked through the crowded station, swerving in-between excited young wizards or returning students. This day had became routine for her now, none surprising since she had done it five times before... only one more was left once she sets foot on the train.

Due to being a sixth year, Haru and the rest of the sixth years had been moved towards the rear of the Hogwarts express. She wasn't complaining however, it would indeed be quieter and now they were upgraded to have a full carriage awaiting each house, rather than a small compartment where their knees are forced to touch due to the lack in size.

Running her hand through her straightened blonde locks, she readjusted the black leather jacket that adorned her shoulders. She thought she dressed appropriately this morning, a black singlet with black denim jeans and black boots seemed fit, deciding to add the jacket thinking it would make her look a bit more edgy.

Sighing dramatically as she pushed open another door and stepping into a new carriage, she had forgotten just how big the Hogwarts express actually was and seriously regretted not just walking straight to her carriage, it would of saved her walking in between carriages and passing obnoxiously loud students who filled the train.

While she walked to the designated Slytherin carriage for sixth years, Haru's mind drifted off to Jimin and how Narcissa had asked her to watch over him this year. Yes she seen him back at Borgin & Burke's, clearly up to something sketchy may she add, but she hasn't exactly caught up with the boy especially since he failed to write to her over summer.

Jimin on the contrary, was anxiously walking up and down the Slytherin carriage with his fingers between his teeth. He developed a bad habit over summer and that was biting his nails when he was scared or nervous, something he was feeling extremely right now.

Yoongi peered up at the boy with his head resting in his hands, he was getting tired just watching him. Meanwhile, Jimin was oblivious to the weird stares most of the Slytherin sixth and seventh years were giving him, his mind was too focused on Haru to care.

He hadn't seen her all summer, not to mention he broke his promises to her... he didn't write to her and he did do something stupid. But she didn't need to know that, the less she knows the better as that will keep her safe; the minute he exposes his secret to her then she'll be exposed to danger and that's the last thing he wanted, he can't have her getting involved in this mess of his.

"Jimin you're giving me a migraine, please, for the love of Merlin. Sit down." Yoongi deadpanned as he looked up at him boredly. Jimin stopped in his tracks for the first time since he boarded the train, looking at Yoongi with a harsh glare.

"I don't care about your migraine Yoongi." Jimin said with narrowed eyes whilst shaking his head, looking at him in disbelief. "I've got a lot on my mind this year, yet the thing that's bothering me the most is Haru... what am I supposed to do this year? She can't know about our plan Yoongi, it'll kill her and I don't just mean mentally." Jimin trails off, waking over to take a seat opposite Yoongi who looked at him in sympathy.