103

-------- °° --------
[ 6.15 ]
❛Mirror of Erised❜
-------- °° --------

Haru's eyes opened and were met with the dark eyes she known all too well

Haru's eyes opened and were met with the dark eyes she known all too well. However, the ones staring back into her own were burdened with worry. She immediately grew concerned and Jimin could see that just by looking into her eyes, the surprise now gone as if it were never there.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Haru asks as her hands fly up instinctively to grasp his soft cheeks in the palms of her hands. Jimin only brought his finger up to her lips, signalling for her to keep quiet.

And so she did as she was told; allowing Jimin to take her hand in his own and lead her through the still empty halls, leaving Haru to trail along obediently— although confused. The witch had no clue as to where he may be taking her.

Arriving at the grand space littered with the enchanted stone stairs, the two Slytherins climbed the sationary stairs, relieved to see they weren't spinning in their place, all the way up to the seventh floor. It was only then, that they departed from the stairs and into a certain familiar hallway, did it dawn on Haru. . . he was taking her to the room of requirement.

"I need to show you something." Jimin broke the silence between them. His tone was almost stern, as he leads himself and Haru around one more corner. When turned into the new corridor, the large doors to the room of requirement beginning to appear on the bricked wall almost immediately at the end of the long hallway.

Jimin didn't even bother to check if anyone was around, seeing if someone was around to witness their antics. Haru believed it was because classes were still undergoing. . . or because he simply didn't care— she could never be sure with the blonde boy. Pushing open the large doors, she watched with big eyes as he leads her effortlessly through the now familiar maze of dusty; old items.

It seemed that whatever he wanted to show her, had him feeling stressed and it was obvious he wanted her to see for herself urgently. She frowned as Jimin eventually came to a stop in front of an old but grand mirror, he placed his hands on the girls shoulders and stood behind her, pushing her closer to the peculiar vanity piece.

"Tell me what you see." Jimin instructs, his tone still serious as he released his grasp from her shoulders and steps out of the mirrors view.

Harus frown grew as she looked into her reflection, nothing out of the ordinary seemed to be happening. . . it was just a dusty old mirror. "Umm. . . I only see myself Jimin." Haru states hesitantly, scared of the boys reaction as he seemed on edge currently.

"Just wait for it." He snaps. Haru turns around to face him with a warning glare, not happy with his attitude towards her at this moment in time. "Sorry." He mumbles, looking down and shifting his weight between each of his feet guiltily, a cheeky smile growing on his face.