042

-------- °° --------
[ 3.13 ]
❛Page 394❜
-------- °° --------

Haru and Soyeon were sat together in Defence Against the Dark Arts, waiting for their Professor to show up

This morning, Haru and Jimin got quite the fright when they were awoken by giggles and whispers, meeting the eyes of quite a few people, including their friends as they were crowding around the two.

They were both embarrassed at first, especially with all the stares and people whispering about them, but then they thought who cares what people think and instead they walked around without a single fucks given.

"Can you tell your boyfriend to stop glaring at me." Soyeon leaned over and whispers into Harus ear. Haru looked across to the table next to theirs and sure enough, Jimin looked like he was planning Soyeons murder in his head.

"He's not my boyfriend." Haru ignores Jimin stares and instead rolls her eyes at her friends accusation. Soyeon scoffs.

"Oh please, you two have been all over each other since first year." Soyeon laughed, not believing a single word coming out of Haru's mouth.

'How could Soyeon possibly think that?' Haru thought. She was only thirteen whilst Jimin fourteen, there was no way she wanted a boyfriend at this age - she hadn't even had her first kiss yet.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Haru ended the topic, not exactly in the mood to talk about that right now. Soyeon groans, wanting to talk about it more but drops it knowing she won't get anything out of the girl.

The classroom door suddenly bangs open, making everyone flinch and stop their conversations. Snape walked down the middle aisle swiftly to the front of the classroom, using his wand to have every shutter stop the light from shining in through every window, encasing the room in near pitch darkness.

All of the students were much confused as Lupin was their DADA teacher, not Snape.

"Turn to page three hundred and ninety four." Snape said, his voice sluggish and serious as usual.

"Excuse me sir, where's Professor Lupin?" Jungkook asked whilst pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He dared to speak up and ask the question everyone was wondering.

 He dared to speak up and ask the question everyone was wondering