054

-------- °° --------
[ 4.7 ]
❛Cedric Diggory❜
-------- °° --------

"You nearly did what?!" Soyeon gasps in shock, looking at her friend as if she had gone mad

Haru and Soyeon were currently sat on the bleachers of the great hall, watching those who were over the age of seventeen put their names into the Goblet of fire, but gossiping to themselves too as they watched on.

Yesterday was when Jimin and Haru nearly shared a kiss, their first kiss. However, the two have been avoiding each other ever since. Not because they didn't like it, no no, it's the opposite really.

It's because they loved it... they wanted nothing more then to kiss each other, over and over again.

"He nearly kissed me." Haru mumbled, playing with her fingers as they rested in her lap. Soyeon just continues to sit; gaping at the blonde girl.

"And I nearly kissed him back." Haru added, looking at Soyeon carefully, scared for her reaction. Soyeon just still continued to look at her with wide-eyes before releasing a sigh.

"I'm just disappointed..." She says whilst looking lost, still completely shocked that her best friend and sorta friend, nearly kissed. Haru felt her heart drop in her chest. Did her friend not approve of her and Jimin possibly becoming more than friends?

"... disappointed that it didn't actually happen!" She suddenly exclaimed with a large smile. The relief was clear in Harus face, however she was a little taken aback by her friends joy. Soyeon squealed and began clapping her hands together excitedly, grabbing other students attention.

"OMG no way! My ship is finally sailing!" She announced with joy, jumping on to Haru and squeezing the living death out of her small frame.

"Okay, you can get off me now." Haru manages to choke out, crushed by Soyeons sudden weight and strong hold.

"Sorry." Soyeon apologises, getting off Haru letting her breathe again. "But I'm just so happy right now, it was so obvious you two would end up together but I'm still shocked, but I'm so happy for you two." Soyeon rambles on.

"We're not together though." Haru confesses, her face dropping. They didn't even kiss...

"What?! He nearly kissed you, but you ain't together. Ah hell no!" Soyeon shouts, about to stand up and go find Jimin to beat the shit out of him, but Haru quickly stopped her.

"I was going to kiss him too remember." Haru clarifies, making Soyeon roll her eyes at the girls argument to defend the boy.

"So? You shouldn't be here with me, you should be with him right now together... in his bed." She adds slyly making Haru slap her arm.