068

-------- °° --------
[ 4.21 ]
❛He's back❜
-------- °° -----—

The moment the cannon went off, Professor Moody had nudged Jungkook into the maze

The moment the cannon went off, Professor Moody had nudged Jungkook into the maze. Walking forward, he turned his back to see him deliver a reassuring smile before the entrance closed, leaving him trapped inside.

When the bushes closed the gap, Haru couldn't help the uneasy feeling that built up in her chest and it made her scared of what may happen. The thought of sitting there and not being able to know what's going on in there, didn't make her happy at all.

Hoseok and Taehyung felt the same, they were beyond scared for their friend and the fact they couldn't help or be with him didn't make them feel any better.

Namjoon and Jin however weren't bothered, instead they were walking up and down rows as they bribed students to place bets on who they think the champion may be, collecting money as if it were easy, but to them stuff like this came naturally.

"Are you alright Lee?" Jimin leans over to whisper in the girls ear, noticing her uneasiness.

Haru turns to him with a smile, although Jimin wasn't convinced

Haru turns to him with a smile, although Jimin wasn't convinced. "I'm fine, just nervous for them that's all." Haru reassures. Still not convinced, Jimin just decided to drop it.

Meanwhile in the maze, Jungkook felt he had stumbled across way to many dead-ends to be considered normal.

Luckily though, he had yet to be exposed to any threats and was walking through the maze with ease, despite it being encased in fog. He hadn't stumbled across any of the other Champions yet, so he couldn't help but wonder how big actually was this maze?

As Jungkook walked further into the maze, it fell silent, too silent. His body temperature suddenly dropped, goosebumps now covering his arms as he drew his wand out of his pants pocket at the ready.

The atmosphere had changed dramatically, despite it being scary already, Jungkook felt the need to look all around him every minute or so, anxiousness taking over his body.