125

-------- °° --------
[ 8.6 ]
❛Calm before the storm❜
-------- °° --------

The six teenagers follow one another as they stride through the destroyed courtyard of Hogwarts

The six teenagers follow one another as they stride through the destroyed courtyard of Hogwarts. Luckily, all of the dark lords followers had heard his call to retreat and so they did, leaving the grounds eerily quiet.

Haru clung onto Jimins arm tighter as she looked around with a deep grimace as bodies of death eaters, spiders and other magical creatures were lay lifeless on the cobbled stone.

Jungkook had been extremely quiet since the death of Snape, although they had all been quiet on their journey back to the castle, it seemed Jungkook was having an internal war with himself as he walked up each step towards the large castles doors.

As he came to a stand behind the closed doors of the great hall, the five watched from behind as they watched the boys hesitation to enter...and they all understood why.

Behind those doors would no doubt, be the bodies of both the living and the dead. Everyone who had fought alongside them and the supporters of Hogwarts and Jungkook - it would no doubt affect the boy who believed he was the root of all the problems, and he wasn't prepared to see what fate awaits him behind those doors as he discovered who survived and who didn't during the malicious attack.

His two best friends caught onto his nervousness as they decided to place a reassuring hand on each of his shoulders to show him he wasn't alone in this - which he greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile, behind them Haru had taken Jimin and Yoongis hand in each of her own as she squeezes them slightly in reassurance also. She knew the two boys where apprehensive to enter; especially when they had been fighting for the enemy for however long... they didn't exactly know how students and teachers would react to their last minute switching of sides.

Heaving large sighs, the Gryffindor trio placed their palms on the closed doors before pushing it open together. Once opened, the six look around as their eyes settle on the unsettling sight which greeted them.

Inside the great hall, students and teachers were carrying others, injured of deceased, on stretchers, whilst some lay lifeless on the floor surrounded by grieving family and friends as they suffered a loss of someone they love so dearly. Meanwhile, Madame Pomfrey worked tirelessly on the injured.

Stepping further into the room, Jungkook turned at the weak greeting of Professor Slughorn as he smiled sadly at him whilst attending to Filches and his cats wounds sweetly.

Jimin and Yoongi could feel the stares from others on not just them, but the whole group, as all six students had grew quite a name and reputation for themselves in both good and bad ways.

Yet Jimin still looked around with distraught eyes, his stomach twisted at the thought that his family may have been apart of the attacks; killing the innocent in hopes to redeem themselves in the dark lords eyes. The thought that he too would of been involved in all of this if it weren't for Haru and the thought of a better life.