093

-------- °° --------
[ 6.5]
❛Amortentia❜
-------- °° --------

"Where is Park?" Soyeon whispered in question as she leans over closer to Yoongi despite her gaze staying focused on Professor Slughorn, who stood at the front of the class chattering away with Jung Hoseok

"I could ask you the same about Haru." Yoongi bites back with a small smirk, he still shrugged his shoulders however, as he actually didn't know where the pair of them were. The lesson had started five minutes ago and the two had yet to show up or be seen by anyone this morning.

"Well Slughorn is about to begin the lecture. Are they even planning on turning up to lessons this morning?" She found herself asking him again with a frown, "It isn't like Haru to miss out on lessons though, even if it were under Jimins influence." Soyeon adds in a whisper, her frown remaining.

"They'll turn up sooner or later." Was all Yoongi mumbled as his attention was focused on Slughorn who was about to start the lesson; watching him curiously as he set up three pots up on the front desk.

—•••—

"Jimin, hurry up!" Haru laughed as she watched the boy scramble messily around the room, throwing on any piece of his uniform he could get his hands on. "I'm trying." He laughed also, turning to the girl with a small smile as he pulled on his socks.

The two accidentally slept in this morning, you could say the two enjoyed sleeping in each other's embrace a little too much and so they caught up on a lot of lost sleep over the summer

The two accidentally slept in this morning, you could say the two enjoyed sleeping in each other's embrace a little too much and so they caught up on a lot of lost sleep over the summer... resulting in them both waking up literally when their first class of the day starts.

Haru quickly grabbed her brush from her desk, running it through her locks and detangling the mess it was in, she then spritzed herself with her signature scent. It was a both a sweet and floral scent, one that smelt strongly of edible fruits like strawberry and then tropical such as peach and mango.

She always was a fan of fruity and edible-like scents and so when Jimin had bought her a set of both floral and fruity; fresh scents for her birthday last year after he had thrown her a surprise party in the Slytherin common room where Professor Dumbitch wasn't able to attend, she was beyond happy and impressed with the boy.